Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIDeathII
    replied
    Ultimate Refiner This quest is **** why cant we use any equipment it doesn't say u have to do all 5 attributes it just says that u have to reach lvl 10 on all so that mean it should work on any piece *** R2 what are us doing to as

Leave a comment:

• R28730145
    replied
    they have no excuse for this. they had many many hours of time to fix this but they didnt even bother to edit the quest to say (only set/legendary items will work). so this alone should authorize us to get our wasted items/balens back.

Leave a comment:

• SeaGjs
    replied
    Its stupid trool quest ...i mean Ulit refinement

Leave a comment:

• R213163655
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 9/1 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S309
    • Kongregate: S1 - S12
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
    • 200,000 EXP
    • 100,000 Daru
    • Beast Mark x3
    • Refinement Lock x10
    This is **, I know because I refined a piece of equipment until its attribute reached lvl 10 and I cant collect the reward in the hot events.

Leave a comment:

• R23552255
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 9/1 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S309
    • Kongregate: S1 - S12
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S35

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards. This activity can only be completed once.

Rewards:
    • 200,000 EXP
    • 100,000 Daru
    • Beast Mark x3
    • Refinement Lock x10
    Hi GM,
    I have refine a lvl 47 Purity Necklace and got a lvl 10 Endurance attribute. That is the requirement but I don't get the reward???

Leave a comment:

• pw1nce
    replied
    agreed.. but maybe im too dense n straight forward.. so for me no use get a good stat for eq that i wont use.. hehehe

Leave a comment:

• R216258283
    replied
    Originally posted by pw1nce View Post
    Hmm.. i did it with lvl 60 legend eq.. and i got the rewards.. All 5 stat refine to 10.. doesnt really know bout the any eq stuff.. but i got it..
    The problem was the phrasing of the event. If you got it, then the requirement becomes "refine any piece of equipment so that all five of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards."

It means that because of their wording people have wasted mats in order to achieve something they couldn't, which may not have been intentional, but could have easily been avoided had they simply worded things correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    oh well.. at least i got my piggeh..
    Last edited by Carassimira; 09-01-2013, 08:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by Striden View Post
    The Ultimate Refiner Quest has yet to show up on Kabam S30 which was included in the list. Please fix this so those of us who want the locks can get it.
    It is found in the Hot Events, man.. not in Event Quest List..

Leave a comment:

• Striden
    replied
    The Ultimate Refiner Quest has yet to show up on Kabam S30 which was included in the list. Please fix this so those of us who want the locks can get it.

Leave a comment:

• pw1nce
    replied
    Hmm.. i did it with lvl 60 legend eq.. and i got the rewards.. All 5 stat refine to 10.. doesnt really know bout the any eq stuff.. but i got it..

Leave a comment:

• R28208021
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
    So not like you will answer us but whats the DEALIO with the Ultimate Refiner quest Stormaggedon???
    Dear cash-cows.... errrr customers, we would to laugh... errrr apologize, it seems that we've screw.... errr,it seems there was a bug with the ultimate refiner quest. Fortunatly.... errr(again damn not good at lying) unfortunatly we are partying with all the money you give us days after days after days(multiple it by the continous days of addiction), so this quest will be fix tuesday, or friday or never. If you have lost refinement crystal while doing this quest, well you'll be happy to know that there's asale going now with refin.... WAIT WHAT!!! we screw that also, DAMN!!! Ok then how are gonna get money from those addicted fools!!! Ok mod team, do the same ''we are sorry'' ''it will be fix soon'' ''send a ticket'' stuff, we need to mute down the angry cash-cow... ERRRRR customers. They get over it buy feed us more dollars(balens)

Leave a comment:

• R28730145
    replied
    R2, you cant just put the blame on us for understanding the quest description like how its written. R2 TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR MISTAKES AND REFUND ALL THE LOST CRYSTALS/BALENS/LOCKS PEOPLE HAS USED FOR NOTHING !!! (it's your fault not ours)

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    #_# false advertising again OR just a simple misunderstanding and interpretation of your own description, r2?

Leave a comment:

• R216286503
    replied
    why doesn´t it work properly the ultimate refine quest had an equipment with one stat tot lvl 10 know and don´t get my reward this blows bit time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X