Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this how wartune will celebrate its anniversary? Still need to spend lot of balens?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
      Is this how wartune will celebrate its anniversary? Still need to spend lot of balens?
      Not like they would give us something for free, gosh, what game you been playing :P
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Last i saw about the Gentle beast, is that it's sold in a pack like the alpaca is in

Do you know how much it cost? Is it 2600 balens like this time Pack?
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
          Do you know how much it cost? Is it 2600 balens like this time Pack?
          Nope, last i saw it said this..
          Mount Pack
          8/22 - 8/24 23:59
          Gentle Beast Card x1
          Price: 3199 Balens. Limit 1 per.

So i am guessing we wait til that date, and it should pop up?
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Wow you all are greedy...there are 25 events in 1 month and your still complaining...and you didn't see it a month ago, another site posted a list a week ago and left 8 of these events out.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeystar View Post
              Wow you all are greedy...there are 25 events in 1 month and your still complaining...and you didn't see it a month ago, another site posted a list a week ago and left 8 of these events out.
              shht man ..you don`t hear r2games is the only greedy here?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeystar View Post
                Actually there was a site before Kong that posted the events, people just didn't/don't trust it

And i can't wait for the events, should be fun, first event i have seen where you have to refine, and a fair few others xD

Comment

and what if we allready have lvl 4 cloths and wings?

Comment

Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.

Can this be a green item , that have only 1 stat ?

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                      Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.

it says "any" we will see

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post

If it says any, i am guessing so .. if not, then we can all yell at them to make it more clearer

Comment

Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
                          and what if we allready have lvl 4 cloths and wings?
                          Would have to make more i guess
                          I think this is the most expensive event to date from wartunes, that i could remember

Comment

for get this mount in no-cashers... is only luck in try anniversay gift pack..... because exchange for 80 beast mark not possible.. jejeje

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPsyko View Post
                              for get this mount in no-cashers... is only luck in try anniversay gift pack..... because exchange for 80 beast mark not possible.. jejeje
                              Yep, i don't exactly think this mount was aimed at non cashers. But never know, some people have amazing luck with these sort of things

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                Yep, i don't exactly think this mount was aimed at non cashers. But never know, some people have amazing luck with these sort of things
                                that is true.... i not spend more money here only try to enjoy.. but i hope get luck in anniversary gift pack jejeje

Comment

Working...
                                X