Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what I don't get is why all the other servers - all this info has been out for days ago and yet R2 you wait until the day the events start to give us any information

Comment

Originally posted by zzzaq View Post
      lol just use 1 hour seeds and bugs will come fast
      But I debug and stole weed from other ppls.

Comment

This event is awsome!!!

Comment

Exactly. Now we have to check out other sites for event information. Like soul Crystal event. If I hadn't read it in other forums,I would have engraved my soul crystals already. Very immature and unprofessional policy they follow.
          Abibi
          Knight:-Level 62

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Comment

But if they knew that, they can't gain any of our money on the soul crystal pack they gonna release THAT DAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisz View Post
              Exactly. Now we have to check out other sites for event information. Like soul Crystal event. If I hadn't read it in other forums,I would have engraved my soul crystals already. Very immature and unprofessional policy they follow.
              It's business tactic.
              AeonFlux
              Mage
              S3 Worg Lair Europe
              OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

ur dum 11111

Comment

more bonus money for making people spend for 1 year....

Comment

I hope I was one of the lucky ones to get razor dragon...

Comment

nice,., more even more exp and more chepy reword

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                        Simple make another lvl4 and you can make lvl5 After all if you spended for lvl4 why not for lvl5
                        Because some do think (Me included) that level 4 clothing is enough, going up higher is just for special clothing, or you desperately need starting rage lol
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

awwww. redd astral. 2000K used like me get nothing T_T give me the trick . how can be them all get it and me can't. aaaaaaaaa
                          Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                          Name Char : Surya91
                          Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

why we get exp as reward
                            server : Wartune S137
                            class : Archer : since October 2013
                            level : ->50
                            br : 36,000
                            spend so far : $30

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Because some do think (Me included) that level 4 clothing is enough, going up higher is just for special clothing, or you desperately need starting rage lol
                              I wasnt totally serious. I am glad i got 3 cloths from events. Lvl1 give 5 rage higher lvls give only 2 more each lvl. I am just glad i got 3 lvl1 since lately no cloths as rewards in events.

Comment

*Morpheus voice* What if I told you that you could get all 3 mounts for $25 or less?

Comment

Working...
                                X