Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
    hmm liked the previous event better as we can choice what we will get (i choose going all apollo rather than getting that useless alpaca)
    This event is the same set up.

You can get 24 Packs of Anniversary Gift Pack or 1 Pig Mount.

If the didn't do any balening or mass crystals (5000 crystal for Hawk, 20000 for Dragon)

Comment

curious the price for the chest is 59 balens... why is it into the hot events tab under beast marks?

Comment

Originally posted by thekingll View Post
        curious the price for the chest is 59 balens... why is it into the hot events tab under beast marks?
        That for non-cash ppls if they decide to spend 250 Soul Crystals for 1 Mark = 1 Anniversary Gift Pack.

Because no one have 5000 Soul Crystals for Hawk (2nd mount)

I am still deciding whether to save my Soul Crystals for later events or use them up for like 2~3 Anniversary Gift Packs...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          That for non-cash ppls if they decide to spend 250 Soul Crystals for 1 Mark = 1 Anniversary Gift Pack.

Because no one have 5000 Soul Crystals for Hawk (2nd mount)

I am still deciding whether to save my Soul Crystals for later events or use them up for like 2~3 Anniversary Gift Packs...
          im from kabam games s29.. i am not clearly understanding as we do not have over 250 soul crystals saved up.. most of us in kabam are cash users.. i saw the 59 balens and ready to spend but before i did i see no chest... i figured it same thing as essences of summer.. chest are in cash shop..

Comment

in cash shop ? I cant find it

Comment

The reason i decided to buy rhino from last event simply because of "skeleton keys" in the essence packs, need legend stones badly and those keys run help me alot.
              For this event, i might just not buying anything - except for that eleplant- that dragon isnt worth the investment though.

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                The reason i decided to buy rhino from last event simply because of "skeleton keys" in the essence packs, need legend stones badly and those keys run help me alot.
                For this event, i might just not buying anything - except for that eleplant- that dragon isnt worth the investment though.
                it is worth it.. i have found multiple ways where u can easily get the quest done for dragon..

refinement any equipment i mean ANY id din't say just blue purple it can also be green.. to level 10 attribute.. soooooo.... 3 beast marks to complete that quest with a green one.. is it limited to once? or mulitple times?

Comment

Originally posted by thekingll View Post
                  it is worth it.. i have found multiple ways where u can easily get the quest done for dragon..

refinement any equipment i mean ANY id din't say just blue purple it can also be green.. to level 10 attribute.. soooooo.... 3 beast marks to complete that quest with a green one.. is it limited to once? or mulitple times?
                  It is impossible to get level 10 attribute in an item without balen.

It have to have ALL attribute be level 10. (impossible without using the 35 balen each lock each attempt)

Comment

guys 1 years now , we need something free all online games do this why only u just think in money , and we who make this game success u most prizes us

Ice Ice Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      It is impossible to get level 10 attribute in an item without balen.

It have to have ALL attribute be level 10. (impossible without using the 35 balen each lock each attempt)
                      let me tell u something did u read the sentence?? it said ANY equipment.. did you know that green is an equipment? and has only 1 attriubte slot?.... not to mention if u have saved ur refinement crystals like i do i have 500ish of them.. easy to get doing 160 stam runs in campaign and get greens.. or blues... its also at the end of the month event so saving ur green equips nice..... for me.. i get level 10 stats all the time.. not on all attributes but on some.. locking them yes .. but green u wouldn't need to lock.

Comment

• hmmm....interesting...that refine quest is unlimited rewards or something ?

Comment

• happy b'days wartune the best forever

Comment

• Ultimate Refiner

Duration: 8/31 - 9/3 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Refine any piece of equipment until all of its attributes reach lvl. 10 to receive fantastic rewards.

Rewards:
                            200,000 EXP
                            100,000 Daru
                            Beast Mark x3
                            Refinement Lock x10

We'll see, and it doesn't say unlimited, so I doubt it.

Unlike:

Anniversary Meditation (Unlimited!)

Duration: 8/9 - 8/12 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Engrave your soul 25 times and be rewarded. (Remember to claim your rewards every 25 times you engrave your soul to gain all the rewards!)

Rewards:
                            30,000 Gold
                            3,000 Kyanite
                            Anniversary Seal x1

Comment

• Guуs... stop whine on forum... waste of time... r2games never read it and doesnt care about their clients opinions. it is cash based game so-called Paу-2-win. if u dont like it - plaу another game.
                              Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Wartune
                                Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
                                Mage
                                Guild IntroSpect

Comment

Working...
                                X