Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it will cost like 200 dollars for this mount if you arent lucky enough

Comment

• hi magister, just asking. why on oceanic server 294 we dont have login bonus? can you check that? thank you

Comment

• Anniversary Gift Pack
        Price: 59 Balens

You are so funny.....

Comment

• you guys dont get it, you cant buy beast marks now, you can only buy the anniversary packs with balens. Those give 1 seal, and 1 random item, which can be a beast mark as well. Considering that, u probably need to buy 800 packs to be sure u have 80 marks, or around 400-500 if u are lucky with beast marks in them, tho I bought 10. got only 1 beast mark 2 gem packs and rest were daru-gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
            you guys dont get it, you cant buy beast marks now, you can only buy the anniversary packs with balens. Those give 1 seal, and 1 random item, which can be a beast mark as well. Considering that, u probably need to buy 800 packs to be sure u have 80 marks, or around 400-500 if u are lucky with beast marks in them, tho I bought 10. got only 1 beast mark 2 gem packs and rest were daru-gold.
            Or you could be lucky to get the card out right by the seal packs, should include that in your post
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• bought 20,

0 beastmark and a bunch of gempacks / gold / daru

imba droprate it seems,

pure ripoff

Comment

• 3 marks in 50. Real ripoff.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

• Anniversary Gift Pack is a farking spam! 170 box and 2 marks.....

this event is not our anniversary.. it is bonus paycheck for the game developer.

damn!

Comment

• 84 boxes so far and only 2 beast marks. Really disappointed in this event.
                    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

• 200 dollars..pfff,i have something better to do,by

Comment

• bought 57 chests got the dragon mount

Comment

• I bought all 200 boxes.. Also used the tokens i got as well as the beast marks to get more boxes.. Out of all the boxes (over 200), I got x2 Dragon cards, x4 Beast Marks, And the rest was just random.. So x4 beast marks out of over 200 boxes??? pretty much impossible to get the dragon that way.. Might as well forget about the beast marks unless your going for the other mounts and just go for the lucky draw like the evil alpaca "gum ball machine" event. Id say the odds of the dragon are 1 in 100 then? unless your lucky of chorse..

Comment

• Not only the Login Bonus, it also says that we are going a Times bonus for being on for 1,2 and 3 hours. I personally have been on since 11am my time and its now 4pm here and still no bonus.
                            Unless these bonuses are for paying players
                            Any info about these two would be nice
                            Other wise Happy Birthday Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
                              I bought all 200 boxes.. Also used the tokens i got as well as the beast marks to get more boxes.. Out of all the boxes (over 200), I got x2 Dragon cards, x4 Beast Marks, And the rest was just random.. So x4 beast marks out of over 200 boxes??? pretty much impossible to get the dragon that way.. Might as well forget about the beast marks unless your going for the other mounts and just go for the lucky draw like the evil alpaca "gum ball machine" event. Id say the odds of the dragon are 1 in 100 then? unless your lucky of chorse..
                              Did you open the 200 all at once? Or one by one? Congrats x
                              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

• so can we keep the beast marks to next year or do we have to use them?

Comment

Working...
                                X