Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• their birthday, they dont give us gifts. instead they asked us give them gifts (buy balens)

Comment

• how can i open my server?

Comment

• What about 286 :I

Comment

• What about 286:I

Comment

• I am one of many who spent over thousands in this game and i am ABSOLUTELY enraged with this event. I bought 100 annivesary gift, and only get 3 beast claw out of it. apparently wartune wants us to spent over thousands to get the dragon mount. and also if u realise they gradually increase the price of gifts now its 59 balens. so dissapointed soso dissapointed. they are getting way greedy i urge everyone else to complain. its just going to get worst.

Comment

• wished this new servers stop crying!

Comment

• Haha, another 10k balens are gone in your black hole. That's 20k balens so far and still I was only at 45 beast marks (seals exchanged too).... even 40 marks would have been to much for the razor dragon..not 80. People (devs), you really screwed up. Hope you get as much money from this event as much you can, because I'm rly wondering how many customers you're going to lose while this event goes on. But well not that you do listen to your customers at all.... :-)
                Farewell everyone I'm off for good. Cya in a more customer oriented game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
                  wished this new servers stop crying!
                  Sorry but they didn't mention a server restriction to the daily login until AFTER event started. That is WRONG!!!!!! That means anytime they screw up they can later add that certain server not supposed to get it. I would have no problems if leading up the event it had stated that. my issue is with them adding it after event started

Comment

• lol i complained about this event being a rip off and they come back to me saying my fault for buying... they lost another customer here... what a joke these idiots are

Comment

• well guys (r2games owners), u relly fooked up this time with this event... from what i can see here you r losing big cash players and from my server people are giving serius thouts to quit after all this regarding this event.... i hope this greed is finaly going to hit you back...

btw im i guy who put over 1k$ into this game but still didnt put 1 balen in for this event after i sow and read everthing in here..

EDIT: or better to say: sorry but i can make on time to come for your birthday
                      Last edited by Passenger1984; 08-06-2013, 08:49 AM.
                      Server - S236
                      Guild - TBA lol
                      Charter - WartuneGod
                      Skill - Noob

Comment

• Originally posted by Passenger1984 View Post
                        well guys (r2games owners), u relly fooked up this time with this event... from what i can see here you r losing big cash players and from my server people are giving serius thouts to quit after all this regarding this event.... i hope this greed is finaly going to hit you back...

btw im i guy who put over 1k$ into this game but still didnt put 1 balen in for this event after i sow and read everthing in here..

EDIT: or better to say: sorry but i can make on time to come for your birthday
                        lol nice one
                        SERVER-S233
                        GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                        CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                        SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• if you will just screw everything just don't make such kind of events. s294 missed some events and it will be unfair not stating that s294 can fight against s1-s293 on cross servers.

Comment

• Finally i read sth. promising. When cashers start complaining finally we can hope that it will get better(or die). Both are fine by me haha

Comment

• I have posted 7 times in the thread about the same thing, this is my 8th time and now I am getting a warning about spamming thread with posts about the same issue and if I do it again, I am facing a forum ban
                              Last edited by Kitwritten; 08-06-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faklya View Post
                                Haha, another 10k balens are gone in your black hole. That's 20k balens so far and still I was only at 45 beast marks (seals exchanged too).... even 40 marks would have been to much for the razor dragon..not 80. People (devs), you really screwed up. Hope you get as much money from this event as much you can, because I'm rly wondering how many customers you're going to lose while this event goes on. But well not that you do listen to your customers at all.... :-)
                                Farewell everyone I'm off for good. Cya in a more customer oriented game.

agreed, just dropped 10k balens, didn't even sniff the dragon, mostly gold and less than 10 beast marks.....it event is a joke on the players

Comment

Working...
                                X