Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wht a bad joke is this event lol..if u use gold alchemy 5 times u get 2 anniversary seal that means 250 balens for what? for 2 seal?wth..nice anniversary butt i dont think anyone of us gone pay for ur gift...........u will see how many players will go after this event in all games like this i play in anniversary they give they make disscount to bring players not to lure them away..happy b day for the next year
    SERVER-S233
    GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
    CHR-EBEB ARCHER
    SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• intelligence levels are low here, cant wait for my razor mount some will be smart others will think they are smart and not pay attention I will not tell you what i mean but will laugh at you all lol

Except redscott respect to you sir! you said it well
      SUPERIORMAN
      SERVER 82
      GUILD LEGAL-RO
      VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
      WINGS - CHECK
      RHINO - CHECK
      LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

• Coz wartune heard whining still on the free alpaca, others still want the nether rhino for free, so they decided on their anniversary, they will not give anything special. They have the pig for free and others still want the hawkstrider (it was free from the past event) and the dragon for free. Besides, with the one having its birthday aren't we the ones to give the celebrant a gift? The celebrant just give treats and I think this event is enough for a treat. Well it will be better if wartune will include the much awaited rods sale. But being contented is happiness.
        Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• Do not do the Alchemy or Mystery Shop..

It will cost you 2~3 times more Balen than just purchasing the Anniversary Packs for Seals.

Besides, with the one having its birthday aren't we the ones to give the celebrant a gift?
          I don't believe there's any other game that doesn't give out any "Gifts" to players 100% for free during their Anniversary.

Heck... PWI gives out a rare mount every year 100% free to players, no effort needed, just log in for 1 sec, there you go.
          And the more time in your play record, if you've been playing the game for more than a year, you get even more Gifts.
          2 year player gets 2 rare mount, 3 year player gets 3 rare mount, etc.
          They reward you by time played not by how much you spend (where as Wartune is all about money, they don't care about time)

Comment

• Now look at what you get for your 47k ballens. +30 all mount stats ------- wait a min isn't that a rip off?? Well the most costly mount that you can find a way to purchase is the wonderful Wildfire Steed that is a nice 6999 ballens, and that gives you a +50 rating... Now the great question I have is how the hell does wartune get off thinking were gonna pay for this ***??
            Those gift packs aren't empty, you know. 800 packs would give you about 20 mil gold, 10 mil daru, and a billion gems. So your math is wrong.

wht a bad joke is this event lol..if u use gold alchemy 5 times u get 2 anniversary seal that means 250 balens for what? for 2 seal?
            Actually 5 alchemy is more like 400+ balens, the price goes up with every use.
            Last edited by d07.RiV; 08-06-2013, 09:19 PM.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Where are the rest of the reward x3 aniversary seals , lv1-lv3 gem pack and 100K gold for VIP
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot172.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	1672998
              “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

• you guys should really listen to yourselves whine
                is R2 making you spend money? are they forcing you to do it?
                so they are putting out a 30 mount that you have to pay 300+ dollars to get
                you have two choices, pay it (stupid choice) dont pay it (smart choice)
                the fact that so many of you feel compelled to pay it, makes me wonder (if i was R2), well the dumbasses paid 300 bucks for a 30 mount, lets sell them a 20 mount next month for 500....
                you have control of the situation, if people fell it is too much money, and no one buys it, they have not much choice but to reduce the demands
                but that is not the case, people are going out buying hundreds of boxes on day one trying to get the beast marks instead of trying to earn them during the event
                how can you blame R2 when you enable them like you do
                this is a tremendous free event, there is nothing that says you have to spend on this event, there is a ton of free items, so the mount is not one of them, so what
                last months event gave away two free mounts, but so many people have so little patience in this game, they immediately bought the rhino instead of preparing to get it for free (soul crystal)
                this months event is no different - so you dont have enough soul crystal to qualify, then continue to save it (blasphemy!) for next months event in case they continue to use soul crystal again
                i have a saying - chance favors the prepared backpack, if your not willing to save items for a rainy day, then you have no one to complain to and it doesnt do any good bitching about it in here
                last month, chance favored my back pack when they gave away the rhino, not many people got it free, but many of you could have with a little preparation, just imagine not using everything you have every single day and perhaps next month you might have a prepared backpack too.....

you have now entered the "slug zone"

Comment

• diana you got it, the vip just totaled both rewards....

Comment

• LOL...

Wha???!!!

Who pays 300 USD for 8 Beast Mark?

There's not even a mount in it this time...

Not to mention... this comes out AFTER many players already spend Balen buying Anniversary Gift Packs, LAWL
                    Cheers for Heavy Cashers that spend 500 USD a week, woot?
                    Last edited by anichaos; 08-07-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• The drop rates are so atrocious that one can only assume its broken.

Anyone defending this drop rate, isn't thinking clearly or maybe is a new player or most likely a free player.

Or maybe just doesn't quite comprehend the probabilities and the cost we are discussing here.

And the fact that the "It pays to Consume" event which appeared tonight was not mentioned in the original posting on page 1 of this thread, really shows you the type of nasty company we are dealing with.

Alot of people have already sunk a considerable amount of balens into this event, and now there is this phantom event "It pays to Consume" that was not previously mentioned, to entice some of those people to spend more.

Yea a lot of free players on here will hit out and say that cashers are stupid for spending on events etc... These free players are completely ignorant of the fact that it is the cashers who support this game being available to them for free. Your welcome.

Now one can understand the drop rate for the Razor Dragon Card being low, but to make the drop rate for the Beast Mark Card 3% to 5% is ridiculous. And I think this is what makes this event truly outrageous.

I honestly have never seen a gaming company try to destroy their brand and product as much as this, no one else comes close.

Every month seems to be an issue, even after the Class Wars Glory Shop Debacle, and the passives on the Tanks not working, to the extreme lag and black screens, people have stayed loyal because the game is essentially a good product, but even good products fail when the smallest details are overlooked and the customer relations is poor.

Toyota Automotive makes a great product but they lost 2billion dollars because their break pedals were faulty. You guys have a good product but there are a lot of faulty parts to it, and it will catch up to you.
                      Last edited by maxvain; 08-07-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        Those gift packs aren't empty, you know. 800 packs would give you about 20 mil gold, 10 mil daru, and a billion gems. So your math is wrong.

didint know that bcoz im not that stupid to use..but thanks for the info
                        SERVER-S233
                        GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                        CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                        SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• I know a couple of persons that won razor dragon card from 1st box.The rate might be low but it's hardly impossible, depends on everyone's luck.
                          On a side note: can anyone confirm if green items apply for ultimate refiner event?
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            LOL...

Wha???!!!

Who pays 300 USD for 8 Beast Mark?

There's not even a mount in it this time...

Not to mention... this comes out AFTER many players already spend Balen buying Anniversary Gift Packs, LAWL
                            Cheers for Heavy Cashers that spend 500 USD a week, woot?
                            lol i imagine thay try to fix staff but thay are only making it worse

P.S. i didnt still spent 1 balen on this event but only way i could spend 100$ during this event is 2get wildfire in market i guess
                            Server - S236
                            Guild - TBA lol
                            Charter - WartuneGod
                            Skill - Noob

Comment

• They added this event after they saw so much complaints here. Funny thing is they probably made more angry more players than others happy haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post

I knew a re re would be happy to reply, At any point did I say oh let's also think of the great (sorry very very ***) extra goodies you get in your packs? NO

I was talkin about obtaining the MOUNT, you know what that is right?

As for the approximation of 20mil gold etc. Are you seriously considering that the **** gold and daru that you can gain makes it worth anything more?? You must have all the re re genes in your family to assume that. Or just an incredible noob who needs that **** amount of gold and daru to get you up to level 40..

Now when you hit 64+ start and have all your **** upgraded, enchanted, refined, and astrals lookin good. Then you tell me if you think that 20mil gold 10mil daru is worht 47k Ballens..
                                Last edited by Kitwritten; 08-07-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X