Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume - Anniversary Edition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and all know, that now they wait untill all active players and alts will make lvl 60 leg sets.. Then they will let go lvl 70 stones and make big bag of money again I say no for this crapy event this time.
    A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

hahaha...a lot of money will be fallen again...More Events to come more Money to SPEND just to get strong...
      ETERNAL SAGA

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        During the event, you can collect about 300 Anniversary Seals for free, which is 30 Beast Marks. So you need 50 more for the mount. The only situation where I would even consider buying those packs if they would give Beast Mark instead of Anniversary Seal. In that case, the new mount would cost 3000 balens, many would say its' an okay price. But as it is now, you need not 50, but about 250 packs (if it gives beast mark 1 in 10?), that's 15000 balen for a +30 mount. Whoever thought that "worth it" and bought any anniversary pack possessess riches beyond reasons. So if you did the math, and still decided to buy the packs, and now you are surprised there is a "pay to consume" promotion too (there is ALWAYS one) you made the mistake.

I suggest everyone that before buying into any promotion blindly, do the math. Also, set limits for yourself. I suggest 2 limits: spending per month, and balen per stat. For example, say 30-50 USD per month max (still much more than most online games!) and 5-7 balen per +1 stat (so a +10 mount is max. 1000-1500 balen, a +20 is 2000-3000 etc. If they want to sell to you 4xlvl3 gem for 250 balens, thats +5 stat for 250 balens, 50 balen per stat, doesnt worth it).
        hahaha (if it gives beast mark 1 in 10?) You new here? 1 in 10. I try with 10 gifts and got 0 best mark

Comment

Originally posted by zzzaq View Post
          hahaha (if it gives beast mark 1 in 10?) You new here? 1 in 10. I try with 10 gifts and got 0 best mark
          200 boxes, 12 marks, so i agree xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

disappointed... no little wing pack with these promotions
            Server: S250 - Willow Brook
            Character: Orchidia27
            Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Evangelius7 View Post
              My friend would buy it, I would buy it, many people would buy it, if it was WAY cheaper and Your support would be better
              Very wise words. Increasing price with every event can really alienate customers. Doubling prices for glory shop in class wars, inreasing price of each event mount is very bad. I would have been happy to participate in this event if the anniversary packs would each give a beast mark. This way, however, I did not spend a penny.

About customer service, I agree it's a tragedy. I think it is outsourced to India. CS representatives do not understand questions, and just copy-paste prewritten polite answers based on the category you choose for your questions. Below are some "pearls".
              Btw what I think Wartune is a really great game, masterfully designed. Problems are that at high level, the timesinks are horrible, the game costs are hilarious and customer service is non-existent. These problems could be easily fixed. To be constructive, they should give some really nice promotions (not such ripoffs), reduce timesinks (more crystalloid given or less needed), and ask CS to play the game. If I were them, I would come to this topic and tell the players I understand their problems and explain them what I'm changing to meet their needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Me: "How to get rage runes in the game besides being super lucky in Mystery Shop?"
              CS: "Thank you for contacting us. You get all the runes on random and for FREE in tank wars. Thank you for your time and patience."
              -----------------------------------------------
              Me: "I would like to report that the Amnesia rune is not working. I did like 200 tests. As the description says, it sticks 50% of the time. But even when it is successful, it does nothing. The target merrily continues to use a skill. "
              CS: " We advise you to delete your browser's cookies, cache, and temporary files and to restart your browser."
              ME: "The amnesia rune's effect is done server-side, not client-side. So clearing cache etc does not help, sadly"
              ------------------
              MElong exchange about World Prosperity XP being bugged during blitz, to which they responded world prosperity and xp scrolls are NOT WORKING DURING BLITZ!)
              CS: "Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. When you are off line and your scroll is active you wont gain any expiernce ,except the normal expirence you got from your RUN without any Wolrd Bonuses or Exp Scroll bonuses."
              So CS says XP scroll not working in blitz? Is that a joke? (No mistake they were reassuring me about this in 5 letters)
              -----------------
              Etc. etc.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
                What are you getting at? I'm one of them?
                u r 1 of tham who is geting money from our recharges soo spare us yours "objective opinions" please.....
                Server - S236
                Guild - TBA lol
                Charter - WartuneGod
                Skill - Noob

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  Very wise words. Increasing price with every event can really alienate customers. Doubling prices for glory shop in class wars, inreasing price of each event mount is very bad. I would have been happy to participate in this event if the anniversary packs would each give a beast mark. This way, however, I did not spend a penny.

About customer service, I agree it's a tragedy. I think it is outsourced to India. CS representatives do not understand questions, and just copy-paste prewritten polite answers based on the category you choose for your questions. Below are some "pearls".
                  Btw what I think Wartune is a really great game, masterfully designed. Problems are that at high level, the timesinks are horrible, the game costs are hilarious and customer service is non-existent. These problems could be easily fixed. To be constructive, they should give some really nice promotions (not such ripoffs), reduce timesinks (more crystalloid given or less needed), and ask CS to play the game. If I were them, I would come to this topic and tell the players I understand their problems and explain them what I'm changing to meet their needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Me: "How to get rage runes in the game besides being super lucky in Mystery Shop?"
                  CS: "Thank you for contacting us. You get all the runes on random and for FREE in tank wars. Thank you for your time and patience."
                  -----------------------------------------------
                  Me: "I would like to report that the Amnesia rune is not working. I did like 200 tests. As the description says, it sticks 50% of the time. But even when it is successful, it does nothing. The target merrily continues to use a skill. "
                  CS: " We advise you to delete your browser's cookies, cache, and temporary files and to restart your browser."
                  ME: "The amnesia rune's effect is done server-side, not client-side. So clearing cache etc does not help, sadly"
                  ------------------
                  MElong exchange about World Prosperity XP being bugged during blitz, to which they responded world prosperity and xp scrolls are NOT WORKING DURING BLITZ!)
                  CS: "Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. When you are off line and your scroll is active you wont gain any expiernce ,except the normal expirence you got from your RUN without any Wolrd Bonuses or Exp Scroll bonuses."
                  So CS says XP scroll not working in blitz? Is that a joke? (No mistake they were reassuring me about this in 5 letters)
                  -----------------
                  Etc. etc.
                  All well said...

and about support....we all been there man... maybe not for similar resons.... but automated masseges is mostly i was geting from tham... but there was some light at the end... i guy/girl showed up and fixed my problem in 3 mins... before that i was chating with around 5 guys in same ticket for about a month.... (so u have to be lucky there too to get 1 guy with power who is willing to help you and answer on alll your questions)
                  my conclusion: thay can help but thay dont care as much if your ticket doesent regarding recharing balens...
                  Server - S236
                  Guild - TBA lol
                  Charter - WartuneGod
                  Skill - Noob

Comment

ok guys.... if you are going to sit in the thread and rubbish R2 CS, then I am going to politely suggest you either do it in another thread as it has nothing to do with this thread or I will view the posts as spamming and deal with them acccordingly.....

try using general discussion or suggestions and feedback if you wish to continue your R2 CS bashing
                    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

VERY NICE KITWRITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because, we have given our feedback in this post, it has pulled your attention. I hardly doubt you ever care about other feedback post create by member themselves.

Rather than deleting the post, you should ask your BOSS to have a look at least and try to understand the problem.

WE PLAYER'S ARE NOT MERCY OF WARTUNE!!!!!!!!.

Comment

I would link them to the thread about your issues with the R2 CS etc... but I can not do that... you have not created one... you have spammed another thread that has nothing to do with the R2 CS...

so may I suggest you create a new thread in the right forums so I do not have to link to a thread that has been threadjacked and spammed.
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Kitwritten: thanks for coming here and reading this thread. The situation is, customer service quality is very connected to this topic. As you see, players has a problem with the one year promotion itself: the main prize, the razor dragon mount this time costs 15000 balens, the pay to consume mini-event wasn't advertised with the others like with the previous event, and the rewards are not so good compared to the prize. How is customer service quality connected to this?

1.) people tried to complain to the CS about the situation, who obviously turned them down.
                          2.) with a game so expensive, you expect premium customer service. If you can't trust that CS will help you if you are in trouble, then you will not have the trust either to make massive payments. There should be no problem with the promotion if the CS could react quickly in resolve the problem.
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I constantly complains about CS problems... and guess what, even in threads I made all you get is bash, LOL.

It's pointless to make a separate CS Thread when all you get are Trolls and nothing else.

Suggestion & Feedback sub-forum is just a giant Troll dumphole... I doubt R2 even looks at or consider any of them.

BTW....
                            you have spammed another thread that has nothing to do with the R2 CS
                            is wrong

Because the event is consume, and what do you do to consume? Buy stuff in R2 CS. (it's not like the event is "Free" and not related to any CS....)

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                              If someone is incapable of seeing patterns emerge over several months they have nobody to blame but themselves. This game is an endless sinkhole for money ONLY if you have absolutely no situational awareness or common sense and if that is the case then you deserve to be ripped off.
                              Hey, do kids deserve to be ripped off too? Because there's a lot of kids and young adults playing this game. And honestly, not everyone is really smart. Sure, many players including you and I saw right through this event. But telling people they deserve to be ripped off... that's messed up. You're wrong.

What's the fuss about? This event was listed on a different website back in July, so it wasn't really unexpected.
                              Ok so a website, that tons of players do not look at, showed it? Congrats to you for being aware of it. Guess what... many weren't.

And before you judge, no I didn't spend anything on this event. Just had to reply to these ridiculous statements.

Comment

hey dz is bug.. i will report dz .

my level is 74 percent..and it back 2 pecent diz is horible !****!

Comment

Working...
                                X