Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance 08/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XiiLE_SHINOBI
    replied
    come on make the event rewards for free wingz

Leave a comment:

• fox1390
    replied
    Look at ur server list,,if there is a green light next to it ,,ur server is up,,,,,simple`s

Leave a comment:

• akdaga
    replied
    Wartune shud also keep in mind that the time of world boss shud not b effected in maintenance & if it is effected then it shud b postponed to some other time during the day.
    Besides their shud b a proper time mentioned like maintenance starte @ server time 18.00 hrs & it completes at 21.00 hrs rather than keeping people gussing by saying 2-3 hrs.
    Just a common sence that needs to b applied .

Leave a comment:

• fox1390
    replied
    Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
    maintenance again, and you get the usual suspects complaining about it, cant you guys find something else to do while the game is down?
    yup ., mone mone, mone, lol,good event i think,, least we get freee mount ,,lol

Leave a comment:

• scarecrow58
    replied
    they normall come back up between 10 and 10.30, so might just have time for tank battles

Leave a comment:

• bones2
    replied
    what time are the servers going to be back up and running this is ridiculous sort it out r2

Leave a comment:

• scarecrow58
    replied
    maintenance again, and you get the usual suspects complaining about it, cant you guys find something else to do while the game is down?

Leave a comment:

• exotic123
    replied
    yeah free balens ^_^

Leave a comment:

• beatmebashme
    replied
    Happy birthday Wartune
    1) give sufficient notice of downtime
    2) why are your maintenance periods always shrouded in mystery? no reasons, no change control, no ITIL process

please start working like a proper software development company that takes its clients expectations into account

You guys need a new department\business manager.

Leave a comment:

• dytXhacker
    replied
    wish more bonus in this birthday

Leave a comment:

• â„¢Uriah-†-
    replied
    Happy Beer-day R2/wartune ive seen ur adds its all over the internet seems R2 is rich... in his own way =))

Leave a comment:

• fox1390
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Ever thought that he might've joined the dungeon which takes longer than 20min and the notice only comes on while he's in the dungeon? If you leave the dungeon then you'll already have lost everything. Furthermore, who the hell reads chat box during dungeon where missing a skill timing means death for the whole party? You really think ppl play dungeons while keeping their eyes glued to the chat box instead of what the boss is doing?
    well I do look at chat box while playing,,,i talk 2 guild and party at same time,,sry for being muti taskes,,,,must be a talent,,,,,,,NEXT

Leave a comment:

• fox1390
    replied
    Originally posted by 8lackKnight View Post
    I believe they had a post about this server shut down. Besides its an overall great game to wait for it .
    yup I was aware of this 2 ,,,,, I agree ,,its worth the wait,,, should be great rewards for none cash players as well,,,i hope,,,,,np

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
    explanation is....in ur chat box , u get a 20 min server shut down notice ,ok ,,If ur in a dungeon , or even thinking of going into 1 and it takes u longer than 20 mins ,,,, then ur rather sheet or just plain stupid,,,,,ur lose,,tit
    Ever thought that he might've joined the dungeon which takes longer than 20min and the notice only comes on while he's in the dungeon? If you leave the dungeon then you'll already have lost everything. Furthermore, who the hell reads chat box during dungeon where missing a skill timing means death for the whole party? You really think ppl play dungeons while keeping their eyes glued to the chat box instead of what the boss is doing?

Leave a comment:

• 8lackKnight
    replied
    I believe they had a post about this server shut down. Besides its an overall great game to wait for it .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X