Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Maintenance 08/05 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
    yup ., mone mone, mone, lol,good event i think,, least we get freee mount ,,lol
    yes, love free mounts, hoping for the dragon, but we'll have to see about that one

Comment

At least give an heads up, for me it's not bad, but had a friend that wanted to get event quest done before he left for a couple of days, guess he is a bit angry right now

Comment

Happy B'day Wartune....all the best in game.........

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
          yes, love free mounts, hoping for the dragon, but we'll have to see about that one
          can it be possible tho scarecow,,,for dragon mount,,,,if so , thats my goal,,,,thxs

Comment

need 80 beast marks, and you get 1 beast mark for every 10 anniversary seals, so depends on a lot of luck

Comment

Originally posted by XiiLE_SHINOBI View Post
              come on make the event rewards for free wingz
              Thumb Upz

Comment

"Waiting for The End"

IGN: Aincrad
                Server: Wyvern Hills Guild: Asylum
                Class: Knight Build: Tank
                Moto: "Never lose attitude, go ahead and do your best" :cool:

Comment

my servers are back up

Comment

Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
                    need 80 beast marks, and you get 1 beast mark for every 10 anniversary seals, so depends on a lot of luck
                    was thinkinh , could be the same gimec as v.i.p wheel spin, u never get lvl 6/7 gem ,lololol, always 500k gold ect ect

Comment

thinking of your member wartune not only balenor is your member......???

Comment

all i can say is...they say 2-3 hours but it takes more like 10 hours LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
                          well I do look at chat box while playing,,,i talk 2 guild and party at same time,,sry for being muti taskes,,,,must be a talent,,,,,,,NEXT
                          Nah, you just haven't tried soloing a lvl 70 NM dungeon while playing all 4 char in the party. When you can do that then come compare your talent.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Just won dragon card off of 20 anniversary packs, got lucky woot. Server 186

Comment

greetings! Sir, why is it that I cant see my character when I log-in? as if when I click on my server (scarstone) I have to pick a char class just like a beginner. My character's name is ♥Minako♥ level 46 already. this happened after the said maintenance, what should I do with it?
                              Last edited by R224655074; 08-05-2013, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X