Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for August 8th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old servers are dead
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Other Servers aren't getting the crystal pack sale? Last time you had a merge our server wasn't merged and we still had the crystals for sale. This time we don't why not?
      I don't see it as really fair for cross server pvp to be offering the crystals to only a few servers and not all
      Last edited by SugarLeratia; 08-09-2013, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I got laggy!!! sometyms I got stuck!! when this emerge starting!!! can u fix this problem!!! thnx

Comment

its very bad also laggy!!! when I go un dungeon!!!! I got stuck there also dc!!!

Comment

Its been 11 days... when do we get the rewards promised on the 7th day?

Comment

give me some of many exp and bows and armor and level 100 and insignia 1 million

Comment

Originally posted by SugarLeratia View Post
                Other Servers aren't getting the crystal pack sale? Last time you had a merge our server wasn't merged and we still had the crystals for sale. This time we don't why not?
                Crystaloid sale is on schedule on 26-28 of each month, no matter of server name/location and involvement in merges. Wait for two more weeks .

Comment

we need big merger for all serves

Comment

Working...
                  X