Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Soul Collector's Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Soul Collector's Pack

Duration: 8/9 - 8/12 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S287
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S32

Description: Over the weekend, we'll be having a special on Soul Crystal Packs! Be sure to take advantage of these special packs before they end!

Soul Crystal Pack I:
    • Soul Crystal x20
    • Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x3

Price: 199 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Soul Crystal Pack II:
    • Soul Crystal x200
    • Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x3

Price: 1599 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Them prices ...
    Last edited by Bilistixx; 08-09-2013, 01:28 AM.
    Shock(Mage)-S274

Comment

hahaha New **** offer from r2

Comment

lol nice offer im sure u gone sell like 1 pack
        SERVER-S233
        GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
        CHR-EBEB ARCHER
        SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Who didn't see this offer coming at this exact time when there's an event that is engrave your soul? ;p

Comment

S280
            nothing for them

Comment

Soo u selling us souls with double of prize wich we can get in class wars where you already doubled prizes?

First month you could get 1 soul for 2 balens in cw, second month you could get 1 soul for 4 balens, 3rd month we will see...
              but now u r selling even big pack of 1599 balens for 200 souls... that like 8 balen for 1?
              u guys relly need some1 who know math good in that devoloper team for event/sales.....
              Server - S236
              Guild - TBA lol
              Charter - WartuneGod
              Skill - Noob

Comment

lol. Yeah, I'm gunna pass on this. I'm not paying approx. $16 for this one tiny package. A full month's subscription to WoW is only $15... lol. I mean, seriously?

Comment

lool? what happen with R2 games this promotion is for event anniversary meditation? 1599 balens for 200 souls? that is a crazy promotion come on.
                  plis we need betters promotion, many players need spend balens for anniversary gift pack i think all need better promotions for 1 year with wartune.

Comment

nice "promotion"! guys first off all u need a marketing manager! u need to learn what "promotion" means! Promotion= discount on some products not selling them at over price! second off all...fix the vip...u have alot of ppl (including me) who pay 3 times for a vip and they dont have it! maybe is not ur foult but wen u choose some parteners like payplan or what ever, u must take responsability for there actions and if is not benefic for u, end the association with them! i meanj really do u consider this beeing an offer??? i know u need money, but also u have alot of cash players who start to be desepointed by u! what that means? u will loose more and more cash players meaning that u will losse more and more money!

Comment

I bet Zebq is buying them like crazy tho....

He's got like 5000+ USD to spend a week on Wartune.

R2 is aiming for Heavy Cashers now.

They don't care about Light Casher or Non-Cashers anymore.

You can bet that any future event will be similar to current events... all for Heavy Cashers.

Comment

What is wrong with you guys making these so called "promotions"? Got a little crazy on the key pad while busy being greedy?? 199 balens for what? 20 soul crystals? Or wait, lets go ahead and spend 20 bucks for 200 soul crystals??? Have you done lost your mind??!?!?!? I am a cash player but that is soooo not even worth my time or cash .... now if you fixed it and made it spend 5 balens and get 200 soul crystals or even better yet, spend 15 balens and get 1000 soul crystals, that will make us cash players line up and buy our max for the day. THAT is how you get our attention. But what your offering, please. NO THANKS!!!

Comment

Keep being greedy and all your gonna get is people quitting the game b/c you guys are too money hungry to even see right.

Comment

i wont pay for it.. XD
                            Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

packs are on "SALE"

Comment

Working...
                              X