i got black screen who can fix this problem

Comment

This is bad

Comment

yeah this freaking game is expensive man prices r obsurd

Comment

Originally posted by dullweep View Post
          yeah this freaking game is expensive man prices r obsurd
          well we must get 1 thing, thay probably geting more money from player like Zebq than from 1000 of players who are spending 20-100$ per month... so as long thay have players like Zebq i doubt thay will change prizes... the problem is, Zebq is running out of players to play with and against with... soo i guess thay will soon have to put imaginary (company) players to play with him

dont get me wrong, i dont have nothing against Zebq and other huge cashers, its their money and thay can do whatever that want with it.... but without support of tham in here we cant change anything... so we are left with couple options... or stop playing or stop paying....
          Server - S236
          Guild - TBA lol
          Charter - WartuneGod
          Skill - Noob

Comment

omg just omg greeedy bastards naah im not spending cash for thet **** anymore =))

Comment

As soon as last month's engraving event ended, I started saving every single soul crystal I got, betting that next month would see the same thing. I was right. 1000 soul crystals later, and the way I see it...I just saved $80. Coincidentally, I'm also stocking mount whips for the next time R2 gets the bright idea to try and create an event in order to sell us those. Play smarter, not harder.

Comment

i want to say something many players from my servers S26 - S47 are quit or boring for wartune we need pay VIP, mounts or clothes events, it pays for sonsume event, and we get? = yea baby bad promotions we need keys pack, why gemz pack? lool crypt keys is better for gain more gems in catacombs many players are happy with wings promotions yeah and need more nice promotions like that.

Comment

This Pack rip off money. Not worth to buy it >.<
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                  X