Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Rly, the only one that's having problem is the one that doesn't have anything to do with Balens, interesting....

Anyways... I still think the new Rune System coming in is too P2W (even tho this game is already P2W)...

But Heavy Cashers can obtain all level 10 Rune in like 1 hour after this system is out.
    The wheel of fate also doesnt require balens my frnd, u can get free spins in that

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      The wheel of fate also doesnt require balens my frnd, u can get free spins in that
      1 free spin and extra for 50 balens

Comment

• Originally posted by tinghol
        u know what this game is really f'ked rigth now i just decide to stop playing, cos a non casher like me never will have chance to do something against cashers if thing keep coming like this, the crazy thing is that the cashers mostly r the ones who see all these changes like good thing, but they dont know how mutch has to be an non-casher online and all the tricks and tips we need to catch up and dont be forget by the rest of players in the server. if u give a goood look at ur server no matter if is s1 or s300 the players bigger than lv 63(in other words capable to stun the lowers) all most cashiers, heavy cashiers, so that thing that this is a free mmorpg can s'ck my blls and good luck wartune keep taking the money from all this noobs(cashers) they will keep giving u money cos they r stupid enought to give away their money for some pixels, as for me ill come back to emulators that a 100% free and give all the fun and more than i can get here

tinghol s225
        char lana mage lv 61
        guild inmortals
        This game is free to play. It's not free to be the best of the best. If you want that title you need to pay up. Just like 99% of all other free mmorpg games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
          Lots of posts complaining about keys runs. It's not like they nerf'ed the value of your keys, only the amount u can use per day. You still get the same return for keys spent so I'm really not sure what the big problem is. Sure you cant do x3 summons a day spending 90 keys and getting roughly 60 stones/ crystaloids anymore but imo it's a lot better than when they made the change of "unlimited summons" to 5 a day so really why are ppl crying? They did change it to 20 a day and maybe they might change this. Even if they dont I still don't see the problem. Even if u have 900 keys saved that gave u 10 days straight of x3 key runs a day and then ur keys would be gone. I dont know how you can accumulate that many keys again in a short period of time. So my point is u will always have down time to get more keys. You can then farm Den NM and get more stones than you could now so again whats the problem? You might get the set in the same amount of time if you have a good supply of keys saved but the bonus is when you're done and move on to 70 mp's u wont spend 1-1.5 hours (or even longer) running those mp's x3 a day.....and help would more likely be more available. Then the NM mp's for 70 leg gear, u gain more stones with the new patch and ur time is 1/3. So some ppl who might only be able to pass the mp while fully buffed/ potted/ scrolled u can get the rewards in 1 hit.

Seriously ppl dont be so narrow sighted. This is by far the best change because EVERYONE benefits not just ppl who spend money
          If anyone else tells me to run moon NM I'm gonna scream, I don't want exp, jus stones

I did say earlier, most days I run no MPs some days I get multiple key runs..
          Last edited by PunkPetal; 08-14-2013, 02:04 AM.
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            If anyone else tells me to run moon NM I'm gonna scream, I don't want exp, jus stones
            psstt you know you can leave after 2nd boss.. now scream like a boy
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              psstt you know you can leave after 2nd boss.. now scream like a boy
              at triple exp? I dun think so ^^
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• 1mpd per day??careful make sure you go with someone who wont kick you

Comment

• how much time on maint?...arent the 6 hrs done by now?

Comment

• does anyone know what will happen to small runes?
                    do we save them or use them before the patch?

Comment

• This change benefits the newer/weaker players the most. Won't be too difficult to get 3 70k BR friends to blitz them through a NM GoD or NM Den in 15 minutes. I'm expecting to see legendary rage gears on just about everyone in the next few months.
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                      Frostie
                      Mage
                      VictisHNR

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        And one more thing...ppl live with it On china servers, we get same changes so you can cry and say about endgame or something...r2 cant change this what they get
                        Free players can earn BALENS by selling their stuff asking for balens it cost them gold to post it.

Paying players who buy balens can sell for gold or balens basicly there it doesn't matter they can HELP each other WE CAN'T.

Theres the problem and difference.
                        Last edited by Katalogen; 08-14-2013, 06:45 AM. Reason: False information about updates. 1st warning

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                          This change benefits the newer/weaker players the most. Won't be too difficult to get 3 70k BR friends to blitz them through a NM GoD or NM Den in 15 minutes. I'm expecting to see legendary rage gears on just about everyone in the next few months.
                          you forgot about samasara and lynch? lol

Comment

• Please all server too r2 bcause new patch very usefuul and very good.
                            please you can fair .

Comment

• Originally posted by raykeeforever View Post
                              Please all server too r2 bcause new patch very usefuul and very good.
                              please you can fair .
                              it will be for the rest of servers soon
                              they are now testing it on s1, to see possible bugs/mistakes easier.
                              (you can see mistake better from 1 server then from +300 server at once)
                              just be patient.
                              I guess it should be here 1 week later
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

• I see the discussion is only about the mpd what about the rest of the content anyone from s1 to share how are the rest of the things.Have you tryed tower?

Comment

Working...
                                X