Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by buuromania View Post
    I like this new update but i will allways be unhappy about trading system. I do not wish to implement it because i really worked hard to get the loids so it would be unffair to see hundrets of pve's over night because they got them from older friends who already had the set long ago and have nothing to do with the loids farmed meanwile and gives them to others.

-1 for Trading sistem if future (if there will be one)
    Ummmm....no?

99% sure ALL synthesized gear is automatically bound.....but they COULD get from someone who won in the card draw and saved, unless they make all current items bound at time of trading release...

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    The wheel of fate also doesnt require balens my frnd, u can get free spins in that
    Um...have you see how you can spend 250 balens and automatically get 3 stones...and have you seen how ridiculous the bonus is for each fate level? clearly you havent....if there is no limit on spins for this, daily...heavy cashers will gain like 10k BR the first day EASY...and the runestones/rune system basically becomes mount training/whips, gonna love that 90% chaos/amnesia rune...or that archer with a level 7-10 rage rune that open with death star right into rage rune ---> sniper....gonna be awesome....fun times....fun times...

On a side note....I really dont understand why they cant make the chests cost 3 times the amount for 3 times the reward...why cant i pay 12k-15k gold to MAYBE get 3 skelly keys or 3 luck stones(yuk) or MAYBE ill get 12k-15k gold (HOORAY) or spend 3 skelly keys to get x3 CoP token or 3x Crypt Keys (I dont open these but it'd be nice if I decided to)...the summoner x3 rewards would be nice, but I get the logic, the little mpd chests I dont really understand honestly, oh wells
    Last edited by XzystTense; 08-14-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      I see the discussion is only about the mpd what about the rest of the content anyone from s1 to share how are the rest of the things.Have you tryed tower?
      tower is like spire one att per day..unlike spire after killing first stage you take a rest xD and go at portals and go at next stage rewards are better then at spire thou

Comment

• Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
        Ummmm....no?

99% sure ALL synthesized gear is automatically bound.....but they COULD get from someone who won in the card draw and saved, unless they make all current items bound at time of trading release...
        Most Crystalloid, Shadow Crystal, Soul Crystal, Crypt Key, etc from Dungeon obtained from Mystery Chest or Card Draw are Unbound.

That's where the Trading mostly comes from, trading Crystalloids instead of actual equip piece (unless you get lucky on Card Draw as said to obtain the complete piece)

Comment

• The 1 mpd / day is very nice. My biggest problem with this game is that I have to spend to much time on repetitive things, MPDs outstanding, this problem will be resolved.
          About keyruns, nightmare DT/GOD. If I were you, I wouldn't bother. Go level up to 70 and collect lvl 70 items. Doing summoners collecting lvl 60 stuff was WHEN those were the top items. Now there is better, get that instead. If you start collecting lvl 60 legendary set now you never catch up the top players.

Any news about the new features? They are live now on S1, right? How does th new rune system works? Those who used runes before made a mistake?
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Most Crystalloid, Shadow Crystal, Soul Crystal, Crypt Key, etc from Dungeon obtained from Mystery Chest or Card Draw are Unbound.

That's where the Trading mostly comes from, trading Crystalloids instead of actual equip piece (unless you get lucky on Card Draw as said to obtain the complete piece)
            Um...yea...why would someone even do this? why wouldnt they keep the loids to synth them to get 70 gear eventually? Sorry I just dont see someone doing that, I can see someone selling a full piece they won in card draw that is for another class or that they already made....but selling the loids themselves? I wouldn't do it unless I knew I was quitting....personally...

In regards to trade system....I honestly do not think we will ever get it....like someone else said...Chinese servers got it back in 1.5....we still havent gotten it, I honestly think it would ruin the game, so I hope we never get it...

BTW another side note....anyone else do Lych's Lair in the last few days? Last two times the last two days I did it and none in group got exp from teleport guardian bosses....kinda ****ed up...anyone else have this problem? only Lych, I was told Samsara was fine by someone who did it....
            Last edited by XzystTense; 08-14-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              The 1 mpd / day is very nice. My biggest problem with this game is that I have to spend to much time on repetitive things, MPDs outstanding, this problem will be resolved.
              About keyruns, nightmare DT/GOD. If I were you, I wouldn't bother. Go level up to 70 and collect lvl 70 items. Doing summoners collecting lvl 60 stuff was WHEN those were the top items. Now there is better, get that instead. If you start collecting lvl 60 legendary set now you never catch up the top players.

Any news about the new features? They are live now on S1, right? How does th new rune system works? Those who used runes before made a mistake?
              This is a joke right? youre tryin to get people to do that so you can continue on to get your 60 set while they follow your silly advice....Im on to you sir...Im on to you...

Comment

• Let them lvl up to 70lvl and be doomed in everything with so low br and no good eq.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eranor View Post
                  Let them lvl up to 70lvl and be doomed in everything with so low br and no good eq.
                  Shhhhh!

Doing the 50s legend, skipping 60s, and doing 70s.

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                    Shhhhh!

Doing the 50s legend, skipping 60s, and doing 70s.
                    Did that with rings/jewels....but...skipping 60 legend 4pc set and going straight for 70 4pc set is silly, gonna take you forever and 60 legend is better than 70 normal...it will take forever x3 to get the 70 legend as well...stop being silly, considering you need 4 80k BR players to do the 70 MPDs NM...only way to get stones is spending your CW Glory Crystals....stop the nonsense you will regret it when you are only halfway done this time next year and people far behind you caught up to you and are pimp slappin you all around the BG...just lettin ya know =)
                    Last edited by XzystTense; 08-14-2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• I'll just post this here, it's the exact same things as what's in Server 1.

[Thank you MemoryLane for allowing me to keep this here]
                      (This post is to help players that's looking for what's in the new update in Server 1)

Also, the things wrote below are wrote by me, I rephrase it for easier understanding of each new Features.

Rune Exchange

Exchange Runes for Small Runestones

* Medium Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x4
                      * Large Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x20
                      * Brutality Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x5
                      * Healing Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x5
                      * Blood Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x5
                      * Purification Runestone x1 = Small Runestone x10
                      * Purge Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x10
                      * Guardian Runestone x1 == Small Runestone x10
                      * Rage Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x20
                      * Chaos Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x20
                      * Amnesia Runestone x1 == Small Runestone x20
                      http://i44.tinypic.com/bcygw.jpg

Tank Trial now gives you a Victory Chest or Failure Chest
                      Victory Chest contains one of the following, Blood Rune, Heal Rune, 10~15 Small Runestones
                      Failure Chest contains one of the following, 5~9 Small Runestones
                      (^ not fully confirmed )

Tower of Kings

Unlock at level 38
                      4 Difficulties, Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare
                      Obtain Shadow Soul to synthesize for rare Beast Soul
                      http://i41.tinypic.com/2z7k3g0.jpg

Wheel of Fate

Unlock at level 55
                      Brutal Edge Skill: increase Attack, Endurance, and chance to reduce target Defense

Uses Fate Stone obtained from Wheel of Fate to upgrade Brutal Edge Skill

ONE FREE spin a day, requires Balen afterwards
                      http://i43.tinypic.com/15i3kgp.jpg

Blessing Wheel (being fixed)

Unlocked at level 41
                      Consume Kyanite or "Golden Gears" to spin Wheel to obtain a Daily BUFF
                      BUFF will reset daily at 05:00 server time
                      http://i40.tinypic.com/4zyix4.jpg
                      http://i44.tinypic.com/33eshf5.jpg

Amount of Voucher obtained from what you used to get has now been cutted in Half.
                      IE: you used to get 10, now you get 5, etc.
                      ( ^ not fully confirmed )
                      Last edited by anichaos; 08-15-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• The gifts for the Server Pre-launch are awesome and they are really useful! There's a new scroll, I think; It makes you gain more honor when
                        you win a battle in Battle Grounds. Very useful for people who don't usually win and need the honor!

Overall, haven't seen much of the updates since I'm only level 34, going on level 35, but I've heard really good things. Try going through the last pages of
                        "comments" on the update post, someone may have posted some stuff about the new updates and what they are!

Good luck, and I did check out the update, it's kind of laggy upon opening inventory, and everything else, but it's fine. They can fix that later on. Please note I do have
                        a good computer, so for people with not-so-good computers, this update may bring lots 'o lag! D:

Comment

• Are Small Runestones still 50 xp? And can u get a chance to get more xp with those too?

Comment

• i really hope all the other servers will get the same pre-launch events as S1 otherwise its not fair
                            Character : Lergos
                            Server : 592/596

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              This game is free to play. It's not free to be the best of the best. If you want that title you need to pay up. Just like 99% of all other free mmorpg games.
                              Uhh... actually most other games being the best best is based on skill... not money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                                Uhh... actually most other games being the best best is based on skill... not money.
                                Not exactly sure what most games you are playing bc all the games I played which are free to play have p2w aspects in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X