No announcement yet.

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand that only doing 1 mpd a day is better (time wise).
    And that collecting leg stones will take twice as long.
    (Based on current GoD runs, 1per boss and 20 summons = 23 per run = 69 each day. new is 5 per boss (possibly) and 20 summons = 35 per day)
    But in a couple of weeks one of the anniversary quests is to do 2 mpd's so how is that one going to work if the patch comes to the other servers.
    And I guess that S1 can't do it now

Comment

• why I was not listed on the 20 people in pvp point,,,?? but my point beat a lot of people who are in the list ....thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Not exactly sure what most games you are playing bc all the games I played which are free to play have p2w aspects in it.
        Have you tried PoE yet? comma, go try it out, bet you will not find any P2W aspects in it.

Comment

• ^Whats PoE ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclopsian View Post
            I use 2 mp attempts to help lower lvls that way i get somthing out of it besides 1 exp so, this is gonna suck for lower lvls non-cashers who need higher lvls to do mp's
            I agree the whole 1X MP thing is good and bad at the same time, I too am a non-casher that liked to help out lower levels in MP runs. Casher or non casher its always good to help lowbies now we cannot.

Also summoner 1X per day kinda sux for those with lots of keys...

if it was 3X the EXP but you could go 3times for regular rewards on turn 2 and 3 it would have been better...

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Rune Exchange

Exchange Runes for Small Runestones

* Medium Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x4
              * Large Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x20
              * Brutality Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x5
              * Healing Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x5
              * Blood Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x5
              * Purification Runestone x1 = Small Runestone x10
              * Purge Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x10
              * Guardian Runestone x1 == Small Runestone x10
              * Rage Runestone x1 ==== Small Runestone x20
              * Chaos Runestone x1 === Small Runestone x20
              * Amnesia Runestone x1 == Small Runestone x20
              http://i40.tinypic.com/30tl00j.jpg
              Hey, I don't understand this system. So if I have blood runestone (100 exp to blood rune, 10 to others), I can trade it for 5 small runestones (250 exp to any)?

Could anyone from s1 explain it? Is it possible that small runestones give less exp after this patch? If so, we all should use them now...

Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by lareth View Post
                Hey, I don't understand this system. So if I have blood runestone (100 exp to blood rune, 10 to others), I can trade it for 5 small runestones (250 exp to any)?

Could anyone from s1 explain it? Is it possible that small runestones give less exp after this patch? If so, we all should use them now...

Thank you in advance
                Yea, that's what it looks like.

Trading a Blood Rune into 5 small runestones = gained 150 more exp.

I believe this system is for their new "mount training" style where you can consume multiple small runes and have a chance to obtain increased exp gain.

But I am not on S1 really, some a confirmation from someone would be useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm
                  Banning your account doesn't mean you did something illegal lol... you do even know the definiton of illgeal. People get banned all the time for non illgeal stuff and they can't be sued for it. Also you are not taking profit from them, Majority of people who play these free servers never planned on paying a subscription in the first place. I have talked to EA games, OSI when they owned the rights to Ultima Online and I even talked to Blizzard about free servers. As long as you do not advertise your server using their game on live servers, don not attempt to make a profit while using it then there is nothing they can do . You don't have to believe me, but I have done the research , asked questions and ran plenty of free servers. Even if you were right about making a free server there is a 0% chance of getting sued or any lawsuits for playing a free server. The fact remains there are plenty of free servers out there for games, I know it's hard for you to except but you are allowed your own opinions not facts.
                  Private servers do not count as a free to play game. That's just like pirating movies or using peer to peer programs to download music. It's free to use yes but it doens't count as the real thing and it's illegal to do so. Also if you read my point about illegal. I already stated that it's illegal in the sense you can get your account banned. Please learn to read bc you don't understand what I am trying to tell you. it's against the games rules you can get banned for it. Therefore it's frowned upon and yes you are making them lose money. Most people are going to your free servers and not paying for the real thing. You are taking customers away from them. This is wrong and doesn't count as the real game. Please now tell me free to play mmos that arn't pay to win.

Comment

• I'm not even going to sit here and argue with someone who has no past history in the subject or even in fact comprehends the legal aspects of it.

If you can't comprehend that a free (private server) where you paying 0$ to do anything isn't free then there is no helping you ..

and your arguement is if if you download a movie... its not the same thing?.... that don't even make sense, it's the same picture, same sound everything is 100% exactly the same. Downloading movies is illgeal but streaming isn't.

The arguement was there is no games out there without pay 2 win aspescts, I proved there was as ultima online and wow are not free to pay on live servers but they are not pay 2 win.
                    I also proved there are free games out there that cost 0$ to play and no pay to win aspects of it.

So move on and discuss the maintence.
                    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-14-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• XzystTense: only time will tell if my strategy to go directly for 70 set, skipping 60 will work or not. One thing is sure, if I spend half year collecting and building lvl 60 legendary which everyone already have I will not move forward an inch in the competition...

anichaos: thank you very much for all the info, really appreciated!
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Anyone can confirm/deny whether the exp value of small runes is getting nerfed in the patch? This being R2, I can't believe they'd make it that easy to take 100 rune XP and turn it into 250 rune XP. Then again...look at the math on the runes in Glory Shop.

Also, someone on S1 needs to YouTube these new things for us. Here's looking at you, ****** blog.
                        Last edited by Katalogen; 08-14-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                          So....if we're all done arguing about the legality of running servers for pay-to-play games.....anyone can confirm/deny whether the exp value of small runes is getting nerfed in the patch? This being R2, I can't believe they'd make it that easy to take 100 rune XP and turn it into 250 rune XP. Then again...look at the math on the runes in Glory Shop.

Also, someone on S1 needs to YouTube these new things for us. Here's looking at you, ****** blog.
                          Second that

There is first inside info on ****** blog, no details about runes though :/ And example with glory shop is accurate in this situation - let's hope that they did the same thing here, and gave us free 150 - 450 exp every tank battle.

Anyone from s1... Please, make some screen shots of new rune system, and small rune details, and paste them here. Or jus check how much exp small rune gives, and tell us

Ps. on the blog there is info that mp bosses drop crystaloids x5, and you can summon how many times you want...

Comment

• Originally posted by lareth View Post
                            Second that

There is first inside info on ****** blog, no details about runes though :/ And example with glory shop is accurate in this situation - let's hope that they did the same thing here, and gave us free 150 - 450 exp every tank battle.

Anyone from s1... Please, make some screen shots of new rune system, and small rune details, and paste them here. Or jus check how much exp small rune gives, and tell us

Ps. on the blog there is info that mp bosses drop crystaloids x5, and you can summon how many times you want...
                            An easy way to see all info... create an account on S1, look at Daily, see what amount is on Small Runestone.

On another note... any idea when this will be on other servers? (1~2 months?) or within this month?

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              An easy way to see all info... create an account on S1, look at Daily, see what amount is on Small Runestone.
                              I'm so desperate, that I really would, but I'm at work, and still a few hours left

sorry for my anoying posts

Comment

• why only 1 mp a day guys thats lammmeee

Comment

Working...
                                X