Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
    Yes it's only once a day, but if you are lucky enough to get legendary stones or loids you will get 6 of them in the card draw drop. Add that to the 5 stones (or loids) per boss and that's a total of 16 stones for the day.
    Just to make sure that I understand right, when we'll have the new patch I would get:
    -from moonevil den nm - 15 leg stones + chance for 6 extra +triple xp
    -from DT nm: 5 from first boss +20 at summoner and little xp (my team cant do further bosses NM)

    Is the above figure correct?
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

    I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Telstar View Post
      Just to make sure that I understand right, when we'll have the new patch I would get:
      -from moonevil den nm - 15 leg stones + chance for 6 extra +triple xp
      -from DT nm: 5 from first boss +20 at summoner and little xp (my team cant do further bosses NM)

      Is the above figure correct?
      No, for moonevil den nm : 10 leg stones (only the first 2 bosses are sure leg stones drop) + chance for 6 extra (card draw) + triple xp
      If you get a double drop at one of the first 2 bosses it's 5+1 = 6 stones for that boss

      for DT nm : 5 from first boss + 50 summoner attempts with same drop per summoner as before (so i was told)
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
        I only started playin this game in like...late January, early February....I have never paid a dime for a single crystaloid, I finished my 50 legendary set quite quickly, and am now almost halfway done with 60 set, insignias are gonna be the thing that takes the longest honestly, you are exaggerating the time it takes to get it, skip the 60 jewels/rings, get the 70s but get the 60 set, trust me, time will not change this, it will take you forever to get the 70 set and like I said, the 60 legend is better than 70 normal, and 80k BR is basically the lowest needed for sams or lych NM mode, so yea....and that wont even be the worst part about making it legend, the damn insigs will be insane... I am tellin you, you should not try to go straight for 70 4pc set, just do the math man, you will see, you shall regret it, but to each his own I just think you should do the math and figure it out for yourself, if you made max insigs per day, max dungeon attempts per day, max everything, how long it would take, its crazy
        So you are playing since 6 and half months, and are only halfway to lvl 60 legendary set. Then I think my approximation of collecting lvl 60 leg set requiring a half year wasn't so bad. I did the math, compared lvl 60 leg set to lvl 70 set. The only real difference is the +hp stones you can insert due to the item being legendary. The game designers must be true geniuses if they could create lvl 70 nm dungeons where if I have 4k hp less it is impossible for me to complete it, but with +4k hp I can consistently do it I agree that if you are already halfway with your 60 leg set, you should complete it. Fortunately, I never had any lvl 60 item, for me the winner strat is going for lvl 70. By math, it will take 3-5 months.

        Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
        if other people are carrying that person, but I doubt it's possible to do 70 nm mode in 55 pvp gear unless you are insane cashier and still have people carrying you in pve gear.
        Don't have to do 70 nm in 55 pvp gear. I do 70 normal in 55 pvp gear, get lvl 70 set, then in lvl 70 set I do 70 nm.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

        Comment


        • When come this to S175?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
            So you are playing since 6 and half months, and are only halfway to lvl 60 legendary set. Then I think my approximation of collecting lvl 60 leg set requiring a half year wasn't so bad. I did the math, compared lvl 60 leg set to lvl 70 set. The only real difference is the +hp stones you can insert due to the item being legendary. The game designers must be true geniuses if they could create lvl 70 nm dungeons where if I have 4k hp less it is impossible for me to complete it, but with +4k hp I can consistently do it I agree that if you are already halfway with your 60 leg set, you should complete it. Fortunately, I never had any lvl 60 item, for me the winner strat is going for lvl 70. By math, it will take 3-5 months.


            Don't have to do 70 nm in 55 pvp gear. I do 70 normal in 55 pvp gear, get lvl 70 set, then in lvl 70 set I do 70 nm.
            You understand...I have been playing the game for 6 months as a whole...I have only been lvl 60+ doing den for maybe 2-3months and took at LEAST a 1 month break to farm GoD NM keyless/key to get my 50 set...soooo yea you seem a bit crazy to come to your reasoning being correct because I told you I started at level 1, 6 months ago...anyways...before this patch was announced...worst case scenario it would take about 266 days (9.5 months) just to farm the crystaloids for your 70 set...best case scenario about 100 days (4.5 months and lets face it you arent gonna get double loids from every card draw and every boss)...so lets say half the time you get double loids (thats being generous) and avg getting 9 a day from MPD runs...thats 25 weeks almost half a year, if you get luckier a little less, and unlucky a little more

            um...your comparison of the sets only differences being 4k hp is mistaken, but its fine, I was only trying to help...so maybe you wouldn't have to get carried through 70 normal runs anymore...

            Comment


            • i am interested. why its posible for a knight with pvp gear to do lv 70 mp?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                i am interested. why its posible for a knight with pvp gear to do lv 70 mp?
                You need rage gain and pvp gear doesn't give you rage gain.

                Comment


                • So when the other servers will get an update for this awesome patch, as i need to sleep longer
                  ```Janis```

                  Comment


                  • How new player can take heal/blood rune ? As after update we got only small runes in bags.

                    Comment


                    • Rush level 35, do tanks. Better safe than locked out.

                      Comment


                      • so, should i keep all the runes i get from now on if I'm not on S1 ? cause if i can get brutality runes to 5 small runestones each, that's a big increase in xp

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X