No announcement yet.

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely also prefer 1 attempt a day!!

Comment

hmm... if they do add up the summoners into one... doing 60 runs is gonna be....mmm *_*

Comment

I like this new update but i will allways be unhappy about trading system. I do not wish to implement it because i really worked hard to get the loids so it would be unffair to see hundrets of pve's over night because they got them from older friends who already had the set long ago and have nothing to do with the loids farmed meanwile and gives them to others.

-1 for Trading sistem if future (if there will be one)

Comment

Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

I like the 1 MP dungeon a day with 3 x rewards.

But the summon remains the same is very bad. Now with 3 attempts, it is 60 summoners for demon temple a day. With 1 attempt without 3 times rewards, it is 20 summoners a day. This is sad. (

Can we have 3 times keys requirements with 3 times rewards for the summoner? This will make it fair for us.

Comment

Originally posted by buuromania View Post
            I like this new update but i will allways be unhappy about trading system. I do not wish to implement it because i really worked hard to get the loids so it would be unffair to see hundrets of pve's over night because they got them from older friends who already had the set long ago and have nothing to do with the loids farmed meanwile and gives them to others.

-1 for Trading sistem if future (if there will be one)
            They won't give sets for free they will be sold for balens( in trade u CAN't give anything to anyone just put on sale for some balen price ),trade is part or wartune lather because there will be no more vouchers,vouchers will be replaced with locked balens.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
              Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

I like the 1 MP dungeon a day with 3 x rewards.

But the summon remains the same is very bad. Now with 3 attempts, it is 60 summoners for demon temple a day. With 1 attempt without 3 times rewards, it is 20 summoners a day. This is sad. (

Can we have 3 times keys requirements with 3 times rewards for the summoner? This will make it fair for us.
              This is what I was wondering about too. Hopefully summoner limit will be increased 3X to 60, or else keys would be worth so much less now.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

the summoner will remain the same! but in the long run it will be good.
                now 1-2 per boss = 2-6 per run = 6-18 (if you are uber lucky!!!) per 3x run
                with patch 10-15 per run 60 set = exactly 120 days if you are uber unlucky and you make only md normal yeah you don`t like 10 tokens per day .. in 2 month you finish the set you have all the tokens for rings and jewels ... in md nm.

yeap this is very baaad

Comment

As a previous posted has said though, if Stone drops from a single L70 NM MP Boss is now 5x - that's 10-15 Stones a day people can get - MUCH better and in far less time than the 6-8 stones one would get and take an hour+ to do so.

Yeah, key runs will likely be a bit less effective, but I think that's a small tradeoff for all the other goodness this update brings.

Comment

For Some reason,i dont like the new patch release,but not all...Just for 1x attempt,But dont missunderstand..im not complain what r2 done,its just my opinion

1 ~ You only can do summoner for 1x , so you cant summon more key like usual and get less legend stone..so it will hard for none casher to complete they set unless need to
                    Spend some cash

2 ~Well..Yeah u can supersave mp time,But i know some ppl outside there mostly for high level with Full cash love to bully some ppl
                    who was low then them and not a cash player,it happend to all server

That is my opinion about the patch for 1x attempt dungeon ...the ress,im looking forward to it,Good JOB r2
                    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

I use 2 mp attempts to help lower lvls that way i get somthing out of it besides 1 exp so, this is gonna suck for lower lvls non-cashers who need higher lvls to do mp's
                      Last edited by Cyclopsian; 08-13-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
                        They won't give sets for free they will be sold for balens( in trade u CAN't give anything to anyone just put on sale for some balen price ),trade is part or wartune lather because there will be no more vouchers,vouchers will be replaced with locked balens.
                        The locked balen icon is still vochers, it's just a new look and they are kinda reduced.
                        If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                        Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                        So if you love a flower, let it be.
                        Love it not about possession.
                        Love is about appreciation.

Comment

so on other servers,when the patch coming????

Comment

next week most likely
                            Character : Lergos
                            Server : 592/596

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclopsian View Post
                              I use 2 mp attempts to help lower lvls that way i get somthing out of it besides 1 exp so, this is gonna suck for lower lvls non-cashers who need higher lvls to do mp's
                              What are you talking about?

With new patch, you complete your own level MP runs in 20 minutes instead of 60. The 40 minutes you save can then go towards helping 2 other teams get their runs in. How exactly is this going to suck for low level non-cashers? This benefits them more than anything since the higher levels are less likely to be fatigued now.
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                              Frostie
                              Mage
                              VictisHNR

Comment

this means Wartune 2.1 will be after 5 years if u keep going slow like this for launch updates.
                                IGN: TheVictor
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                                Class: Mage - level 80
                                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                                ------------------------------------------------------------
                                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X