Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if this is anniversary of wartune,is it anniversary in china servrs cause they already have the patch 2.0???

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
      The locked balen icon is still vochers, it's just a new look and they are kinda reduced.
      Yes but u can buy all items with it

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
        the summoner will remain the same! but in the long run it will be good.
        now 1-2 per boss = 2-6 per run = 6-18 (if you are uber lucky!!!) per 3x run
        with patch 10-15 per run 60 set = exactly 120 days if you are uber unlucky and you make only md normal yeah you don`t like 10 tokens per day .. in 2 month you finish the set you have all the tokens for rings and jewels ... in md nm.

yeap this is very baaad
        I spent 6 -7 months making my set, sux for me

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
          The locked balen icon is still vochers, it's just a new look and they are kinda reduced.
          Except that u can buy stuffs with them which u couldnt with vouchers, like crypt keys, rods etc

Comment

very nice looking forward to it

Comment

I am jealous cause I am not in s1 ;3
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro_ View Post
                Is it coming in part III of the patch, the trading system?
                Greetings
                Your such a noob there will never be a TRADING SYSTEM

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                  whys he gotta be a noob for wanting a trading system? im sure NON NOOBS want a trading system, doesn't mean they'll get it, but they can want all they want.
                  S179 - Reya

Comment

I used to get 1 crypt key a day. Never had to do dungeons. Then like 1 week ago, I used over 20 keys on dungeons and 3 more keys a day on MPDs.. Got only 2 crypt keys in 1
                    WEEK!!!! Any ideas genius?
                    Originally posted by Lergos View Post
                    wow can't believe that there will always ppl which are not happy with one of the best changes in the game
                    didn't you know, that you can spend ur keys in campaign blitz opening the same mystery chests? 8 campaign runs, 8 chests? ISN'T IT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Name:Illuminatic
                    Server:
                    250 Willow Brook
                    Character: Mage
                    Level: 64
                    Battle Rating: 103,722
                    Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                      Well you just made urself look like even bigger noob,lather patches game itself can't function without player market...

Comment

I don't like those 3x epx and rewards... i am slow leveling and if i make one summoner run i will take 3x exp which i don't want i want to take normal exp from doing my summoner key runs and not 3x if it's 3x then why don't they make summoner gives 3x prizes as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
                          They won't give sets for free they will be sold for balens( in trade u CAN't give anything to anyone just put on sale for some balen price ),trade is part or wartune lather because there will be no more vouchers,vouchers will be replaced with locked balens.
                          Yes but i can syncronise with the person that wants to give me the loids...he put them for 1 locked ballen and after 1 sec i buy them, and servers are not super crowded with players to risk anyone else see them and buy, it's an almost 100% working way. It's easy to speculate.

Comment

hahaha,,, r2 late,,, ******** come earlier with this patch...

Comment

lol was sure if I was right or not, so I changed this.
                              Last edited by Tabbatha; 08-13-2013, 12:28 PM.
                              S179 - Reya

Comment

Originally posted by Tink2 View Post
                                Yes but i can syncronise with the person that wants to give me the loids...he put them for 1 locked ballen and after 1 sec i buy them, and servers are not super crowded with players to risk anyone else see them and buy, it's an almost 100% working way. It's easy to speculate.
                                Market items are sold for balens only, items from players market can't be buyed with locked balens and i think there is predefined lowest price didn't understand all on china servers

Comment

Working...
                                X