Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    - for what i remember of the chinese patch, legen stone will be added in guild shop. not soon true, but getting the cryst part will take forever anyway, so no need for them soon
    - many people explained it's impossible to do the 70 MP with the 55 set. for what i see, it's possible
    - in the upcomming patch, some could help us too (i hope)

it's true that going for 70 is a gamble, but whatever, it's a game, taking some risk is part of the fun. i'd rather have some challenge in 70 MP that staying forever in temple.

1. Got awhile before that happens with the leg stones in guild shop unfortnately
    2. 70 mp maybe.. if other people are carrying that person, but I doubt it's possible to do 70 nm mode in 55 pvp gear unless you are insane cashier and still have people carrying you in pve gear.

Just trying to be realistic and keep whoever from regretting it , but not my choice to make. All I can say is good luck and hope you prove me wrong :P

Also keep in mind the people you are running with, might be a fun challenge for you but could be annoying for the people carrying you in the long run.
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-16-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
      No clue did't see it in patch notes just see people complaining about it, so i'm wondering if they sneaked it in and people on s1 observed it. Anyone to clarify?
      If there is a voucher decrease that is a good sign actually. That would mean that we are most probably going to get locked balens. Since vouchers turn into locked balens.

Comment

• It's a good sign but not good till it actually happens which could be awhile at the rate patches come out. I seen someone else make a post saying people are telling him that you can't use vouchers on Wb anymore either. So much specutaltion but no confirmations on the subject.

Comment

• look what else is new server 1 gets everything weeks before everyone else

Comment

1. Got awhile before that happens with the leg stones in guild shop unfortnately
            2. 70 mp maybe.. if other people are carrying that person, but I doubt it's possible to do 70 nm mode in 55 pvp gear unless you are insane cashier and still have people carrying you in pve gear.

Just trying to be realistic and keep whoever from regretting it , but not my choice to make. All I can say is good luck and hope you prove me wrong :P

Also keep in mind the people you are running with, might be a fun challenge for you but could be annoying for the people carrying you in the long run.
            Doing 70 mpd in 55 gear is possible only for a knight but archers and mages NEED rage set to do them.

Comment

No clue did't see it in patch notes just see people complaining about it, so i'm wondering if they sneaked it in and people on s1 observed it. Anyone to clarify?
              at lvl 66 farm i was getting 300 vouchers now I'm getting a measly 75 vouchers from so the voucher cut was harsh

Comment

• normal lvl70 MP is doable even for archer if team is good. We have done with lvl55 set archer LL lots of times just fine. but for NM mode it is impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Doing 70 mpd in 55 gear is possible only for a knight but archers and mages NEED rage set to do them.
                  ^^ This is true, especially Mage...

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                  normal lvl70 MP is doable even for archer if team is good. We have done with lvl55 set archer LL lots of times just fine. but for NM mode it is impossible.
                  Solo archer with 55 set? IMPOSSIBLE....one archer with rage set carrying the 55 archer? Lych's Lair yea maybe if the pve archer is really good...Samsara? You get unlucky and get lizard boss? You WILL lose....so if you are basing your runs on luck and sometimes getting 3 bosses and sometimes getting 1....sorry that's not something smart people do, the 70 dungeons are made to have the rage set...sorry but, getting carried isnt TRULY doing the dungeon, it is technically, but you are being carried and really are next to nothing in the group, if you can find people to carry you through those dungeons, good for you, I for one would never do it, and I would never have expected anyone to do it for me

Comment

• And what happens with the card draw in MP dungeons now? only one at day?

Comment

• Originally posted by xelasaber View Post
                      And what happens with the card draw in MP dungeons now? only one at day?
                      Yes it is only once a day for the card draw.
                      If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                      Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                      So if you love a flower, let it be.
                      Love it not about possession.
                      Love is about appreciation.

Comment

• Originally posted by xelasaber View Post
                        And what happens with the card draw in MP dungeons now? only one at day?
                        Yes it's only once a day, but if you are lucky enough to get legendary stones or loids you will get 6 of them in the card draw drop. Add that to the 5 stones (or loids) per boss and that's a total of 16 stones for the day.

Overall if you were doing lych NM you go from 3 MP a day (1h20 at the best) for a total of 6-8 stones to 1 MP a day (25 min) and get 10-16 stones. We even do now the extra bosses in lych for soul or shadow crystals drops.

More time saved, more team you can help before being burned for the day, better reward, this is saving my sanity and i would kiss everyone in r2 for this change
                        Last edited by R22964223; 08-16-2013, 04:02 PM.
                        ValKitteh - S1
                        "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Yup, the drawback of 1 MPD a day is Card Draw, sure you can get a bit more stone/loids.

But you now only have 1 chance instead of 3 to obtain the "equip material" (IE: Ancient Weapon (worth 700 Crypt Tokens), or the PvE equip itself)

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                            normal lvl70 MP is doable even for archer if team is good. We have done with lvl55 set archer LL lots of times just fine. but for NM mode it is impossible.
                            Still has to be carried by others, I'd like to know a group that aren't insane cashers that can do 70 mps normal or nm mode with all 55 pvp gear.

I don't see it especially without the rage building bonus from pve set.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Not exactly sure what most games you are playing bc all the games I played which are free to play have p2w aspects in it.
                              That's only true for Asian based games, there was a docu on this when Guildwars 2 was in development. The West doesn't like paying for power but are happy to pay for customisation and fluff where as Asia more specifically China doesn't mind paying for power, so at the end of the day it boils down to who your target audience is.

Comment

• lol R2, whatever it is your planning, could you at least give a heads-up before cutting off 75% vouchers from everything. For the record, maintenance didn't even have vouchers in compensation.
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X