No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Wings Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad for us not balen user... we cant get any wings...

Comment

yes you can...it's called "Get Free Balens" & is at the top right of the game....use it

Comment

bleh i just bought divine angel wings at reg price :\

Comment

is always balens is how they make there money to make stuff like this and make ppl spend money to get them

Comment

hello flory .. how are you

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
              yes you can...it's called "Get Free Balens" & is at the top right of the game....use it
              As said many times... it doesn't work for everyone, so do not rely on these "Free Balen".

That and most offers don't work, you have to do the videos that gives 1~3 balen each.
              (you could try surveys, but disqualify rate seems to be 90% from what ppls posted about it)

Wings cost 1395 (sale), and if you watch 10~20 videos a day, you get 10~60 balens a day. How many days does it take to get a Wing? (especially when it's not on sale as it only last 2 days, 1995 balen cost)

It will take you more than 3 month to collect enough Balen to buy the Wings.

Comment

on S9 my mage got his wings in 2 weeks with free balens so it can be done it just takes patience as for coiners well it pays for the game it doesn't mean they have any skill just a wallet with holes

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  As said many times... it doesn't work for everyone, so do not rely on these "Free Balen".

That and most offers don't work, you have to do the videos that gives 1~3 balen each.
                  (you could try surveys, but disqualify rate seems to be 90% from what ppls posted about it)

Wings cost 1395 (sale), and if you watch 10~20 videos a day, you get 10~60 balens a day. How many days does it take to get a Wing? (especially when it's not on sale as it only last 2 days, 1995 balen cost)

did ever tried to make free vids? i done it bought my rods (was a promotion months ago ... bought my lvl1 wings also in 2-3 weeks with little time) btw with surveys you need a little brain to do those .. because they only give to qualified persons only ... saw tons of people making survey for makeup and such and they stated that they are a man ... so go figure disqualified ... (this was just an example)

and i wasn`t the only one who bought things of 1-2-3-4 k balens from free vids. Yes after my wings i bought the balens .. but from that point is another matter

Comment

yo tbm kiero tener las lalas pero no puedo tenerlo xk

Comment

hi please help
                      I play R2Games: S278 on hot events are clothing synthesis I and clothing synthesis II
                      but on shop wings are still 1995 balens ????

ty

Comment

Originally posted by deda_mraz_1 View Post
                        hi please help
                        I play R2Games: S278 on hot events are clothing synthesis I and clothing synthesis II
                        but on shop wings are still 1995 balens ????

ty
                        You have to go shop and on the side panel it shows, "Wings Pack 1 containing Divine Angel Wings x1"
                        and "wings Pack II containing Sky Elven Wings x1" Only those wings are for 1395 balens.
                        If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                        Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                        So if you love a flower, let it be.
                        Love it not about possession.
                        Love is about appreciation.

Comment

ty I found

Comment

wings are nice if u can afford em

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

So??? That means you can have wings in about 3 months! If you had stopped whinging about it for three months, you could have had wings by now!

Comment

i saving a money to bought balens,

Comment

Working...
                                X