X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondsare4ever View Post
    wagers are still beneficial lol.
    Do the math
    bet 5k balens receive 2 mounts if you lose your bets (2.5k crystals) (frost + white alpaca) giving +10 and +15 in each stat
    buy the 2 mounts from the shop for the same stats (4k balens for +10 and +10)
    BUT here is the kicker, there already have been 2 class wars so you should have ALOT more chance of knowing the top 3 thus mutiplying your crystals
    =)))
    Well it would mostly benefit the cashers betting 5k @_@ and by then, most cashers already have the frost and white alpaca D:
    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
    So if you love a flower, let it be.
    Love it not about possession.
    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

I have my white horse and crusader horse, so I guess the ones who will benefit the most are the ones w/o balen mounts

Comment

Evil alpaca pls

that mount only few day event before

Comment

those out of s1 got more advantage whit that rune sell event that s1 didnt add accces 2...at elast for mages..my rune would be lvl 10 or close be 9-10 whit that event sicne no event i am still 8 whit 40k to go...(for fate ul get patch before it come out prolly)

Comment

how long is this event? i know i need lv 50 to enter and...im lv 49 33%)

Comment

this sux again
              A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Can see the greed is still up and running at R2 with half wager winnings, atleast it will be cheap again this month since i would feel like an idiot if i put in 50$ worth of balens to just recive 25$ worth in crystals, keep up the greed saving a small fortune not having to recharge for every class wars

Comment

want the reindeer and rhino or dragon and why can we not save month to month

Comment

aaa when i crashed my power. it showed. when i ready. it not showed. damn !!!!! whhile i rebuilding my gems back. you showed. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                    Name Char : Surya91
                    Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Why is everyone crying if anyone made bets in any of the cws they would know a 5k bet got 2.5k crystals this wasn't a change. I think they are saying you bet 5k you automatically get 2.5k crystals to use. As for winning bets you have chance to get 100k crystals so stop with the whining. You cant save month to month because everyone would make bets to save for the wildfire steed at a much less cost than it goes for hence pissing off many people who bought it for that amount and also losing them lots of extra cash. I would like to see more than these **** mounts though, they need to have evil alpaca, and the dumb dragon which if anyone knew is so dumb and rigged. Kid gets off 100 boxes guild mate buys over 1.2k boxes and never got.

Comment

Do the math
                        bet 5k balens receive 2 mounts if you lose your bets (2.5k crystals) (frost + white alpaca) giving +10 and +15 in each stat
                        BUT here is the kicker, there already have been 2 class wars so you should have ALOT more chance of knowing the top 3 thus mutiplying your crystals
                        =)))
                        Pffft...m8 , ARE U NUTZ ? only moneybag noob compare things like u do...1st of all , its not only about mounts. 2nd - even if talking about mounts , dont take balen shop prices as a basis...cuz prices on mounts there cant even be named "ripoff" but more like from "nonsense" category...3rd , who tha feck would buy lynx if u getting that for free ? 4th , if u get what im talking about those prices , u might understand , that what we saying is in fact , this update is **** and next ripoff by r2 , cuz u getting now twice as less! crystals for your balens...(twice as less is enough said , who interested that u can still get crappy mounts , if even for them u need to pay twice as much now?) So , what u calling beneficial ?

Comment

Do the math
                          =)))
                          A lot more chance to know top3 ? I dont know how is it in your place , but we had different winnrrs here for 2nd classwars...so they sre changing...

Comment

WHAT THE FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sc.ewing us over yet again.... for those of us high level only need wilfire and you make it ever harder for us now! great job your greedy bas.t....

Comment

CW is every 3rd week in the month so far, so thats a month notice

Comment

so you still get 2500 glory crystal for 5k balens, GD ***** GREEDY BASTRDS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X