August 22nd - Class Wars Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 2 mounth u place 50 balen wager for 1000 glory crystal

wwhhhhyyyyyyy u do taht gm .........................????????????????????????? ?????????

Comment

LOL well I have no chance at winning Im only a level 59 knight.I have only seen the class wars one time since im on a new server (S278).I do not even know how it works or what you get out of it.Guess it is time to learn so if anyone wants to share please fill me in.

Comment

All players should just quit cashing untill they give us some normal prices, you have 2 be a f.king miljonair 2 play this game.

Comment

a lot of players. many servers. the novices have no chance of winning. break the tournament levels. give a chance to everyone. 40-49 50-59 60-69 70-79 ...
          много игроков. много серверов. у новичков нет шансов на победу. разбейте турнир по уровням. дайте шанс всем. 40-49 50-59 60-69 70-79...

Comment

Originally posted by whiola-russ View Post
            a lot of players. Many servers. No resonances for beginners to win. Break the tournament levels. Give a chance to everyone. 40-49 50-59 60-69 70-79 ...
            много игроков. много серверов. у новичков нет нансов на победу. разбейте турнир по уровням. дайте шанс всем. 40-49 50-59 60-69 70-79...
            actually u do have a chance im the top knight on my server and i didnt make but 3 other knights did and i own them lol
            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
              actually u do have a chance im the top knight on my server and i didnt make but 3 other knights did and i own them lol
              Any word on whether or not the fixed the matching engine?

The exploit people were using last time was pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by zorich View Post
                any word on whether or not the fixed the matching engine?

The exploit people were using last time was pretty bad.
                im not sure how they do the matching but i was sure pi$$ed when i saw the results lol
                LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Don't know if I should broadcast it, but maybe it'll shed light to those that don't know...

What people would do is fight their first two matches w/ no gear and no astrals. I'm talking a 70K+ BR players dropping themselves to 10K-20K BR and then just default attacking. You take 2 early losses, and the engine now sets you up to match similar players.

But that's not the big thing. The big thing is that your record after 5 matches, when the points for victory / defeats changes, seems to put you into a "bracket" of contestants. People who lose 2 of the 1st 5 matches likely won't face other players with a BR in excess of 60K. Those who start 5-0 (as I did in my last one) will face nothing BUT L70+ 70K+ BR Players, which is just brutal.

I'm actually teetering on what I should do on Thursday. Go in straight-up and honest, or play the lose-2 game. It's just not in my nature to do the latter, so I'll probably do it honest and miss the cut again. Which suck when you're in the top-80 players cross-server, and top-30 cross-server in your class.

Comment

i love this new patch i realy wanted those new runes cant wait to have them xD

Comment

I thought thats what they were doing but i cant do it myself i would rather fight hard and earn my spot in the top like a real honorable knight and just pray for the best cause i really do wanna win but it is very hard lol and ea i went 5-0 in bothe cw and then got the dump truck sicked on me
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

my time to shine once again X3, can't wait to class wars and hope i don't miss it like i did the first 1 almost missed the second 1 but got the chance to be a part of it "thank god"

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                          I thought thats what they were doing but i cant do it myself i would rather fight hard and earn my spot in the top like a real honorable knight and just pray for the best cause i really do wanna win but it is very hard lol and ea i went 5-0 in bothe cw and then got the dump truck sicked on me
                          I hear ya. It's frustrating. In the last 10 rounds I only fought 5 different players. One player 4 times, two ppl 2 times and two ppl once. Unfortunately, that guy I got hit by 4 times had L74 Troops, and when I looked him up in the cross-server ranking he was #11 overall with an 84k BR. Meh. I actually won all but one of the others despite only being L64 at the time and all of them having L70+ troops.

Like I said, I'm not the type of player to do exploits. There are some people who were logging on Merge Rewards days inside a Solo Dungeon w/ Warriors Call on to jump 10K in BR and steal away rewards rankings. There are people who figure out how to exploit a poor logic engine to get ahead in CW. I can't bring myself to do it. I just can't.

Comment

all you people complaining about getting 1/2 wagers back are crying for nothing..its called wager which = betting...u lose when you bet...be glad you get anything back at all....

personally i thank R2 for giving me back half my loss...even if it is in the form of a different currency

Comment

Class war sucks. Lat time some knights with less than 50K BR pass qualification round.

Comment

Crazyheart idol

Comment

Working...
                                X