No announcement yet.

August 22nd - Class Wars Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.. I recognize it too.. but its that a good strategy to make ?

Comment

All I know is that the mages are going to have a throw up to who is going to be top dog
      The archers and knights on the other hand have already been decided so bet on last class war winners plus the first class war they had won also
      Another thing is that the wager increace is **** and R2 games is just trying to make an extra buck on us yet again
      My last point is good luck to all new class war players don't be mad when you lose all of your matches though get stronger and wait for the next class war

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
        all you people complaining about getting 1/2 wagers back are crying for nothing..its called wager which = betting...u lose when you bet...be glad you get anything back at all....

personally i thank R2 for giving me back half my loss...even if it is in the form of a different currency
        That would be true if what the first post meant was that u get half of the crystals according to no. of balens spent if you lose. Problem is it doesn't state whether its when you lose or win. If it was 1 crystal for 2 balens spent when you win, I'm sure you'll be saying something diff.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i alrdy knew class wars on 22nd because i had alrdy read r2gamer.blogspot.com blog about class wars
          he always give updated news on class wars and about wartune featuress like 1.66 patch that wartune is calling 1.6 patch part 2

Comment

how long is this event guys??

Comment

So each time the wager is getting worse and worse... Last time half as many glory points. This time we get half the glory points if we win. What will happen next month?

Comment

to much for warger, but the prize

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                  So each time the wager is getting worse and worse... Last time half as many glory points. This time we get half the glory points if we win. What will happen next month?
                  Next month they'll halve the prizes you can buy with glory crystals? after that dunno what else they'll find to divide by 2. Maybe you fight twice as long to get half the amount of crystals maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by zzzaq View Post
                    Class war sucks. Lat time some knights with less than 50K BR pass qualification round.
                    Knights are different. You need more luck with blocks and dodges and a 50k br knight might even win a 70k br knight if he blocks/dodges all hits from the supposedly stronger knight while getting all his hits in at full strength. Same for mages. Whoever heals and has more hp at the end of 2min30s wins the round. Only archers win by BR cause we don't have multiple heals/insane block & dodge to win an archer stronger than us.

Comment

когда закончится обслуживание сервера?

Comment

Niceeeeeee Good for me :P

NIce good for me :P
                        *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                        lvl 61
                        Class:Archer
                        Guild:Valor
                        Battle rating:40k.
                        Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                        Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Originally posted by rembo View Post
                          All players should just quit cashing untill they give us some normal prices, you have 2 be a f.king miljonair 2 play this game.
                          Don't play it than, I have been doing very well in this game just level to 60 after about 2 months of play and I have 51k br. I am not even close to a millionaire and I plan on being much better. Half my guild made top 100 and they just play alot, yes some spend alot but there are f2p players in my guild at or above 65k br. They have been playing since it started but hey they deserve what they get, they spend time. You want to be good spend more time or spend more money. If you cant do either stop playing or just enjoy what you have. Idc if im top 100 because thats not my goal this early, my goal is to make my character better and whatever I get extra for doing that is a bonus.

Comment

Me Alrady Nooooooooooooooooooooooops

Comment

its realy a waste if we bet with 2 balens

Comment

The new Balen Wager system is probably going to be like this:

Wager 5000

Lose = 5000/2 = 2500 Crystals

Win = 5000 x 1.5 = 7500/2 = 3750 Crystals

This means... to get 5000 Crystals, you would need the Winning rate at x2 or higher

Comment

Working...
                                X