Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

August 22nd - Class Wars Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suspect as yu, anichaos..if we bet 5k and lost then we will get 2,5k crystal

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
      everyone wants the razor card)
      not everyone.. I have 2 which makes one useless

Comment

i wish do something in this event

Comment

i wish they stop making me go against ppl that r 10 lvls +
          but never gives me anyone around my lvl or under it

Comment

Dear R2
            RE: Class Wars.

I honestly hope someone at R2 reads this and considers it with care. I don't know if that will happen, but at least I tried.

In reviewing those individuals who have made it to the rank of "Top 100" I find that some people on the list won zero (0) Battles. And I find myself wondering what is the point in attempting to do well, if people who do nothing at all make their way to the top. I'm not going to keep using up resources and supplies, and for that matter real world funds, for people who are not actively participating to pass by on a technicality.

A new system for ranking the top 100 should be developed.

1. By number of wins.
            2. Then by BR.

Then actually expending the effort matters, and gives people the encouragement to use their supplies (And hey R2, to purchase MORE to be competitive) instead of letting people just default their way ahead.

*shrugs*
            eVel Queen

Comment

Originally posted by R214877799 View Post
              Why is everyone crying if anyone made bets in any of the cws they would know a 5k bet got 2.5k crystals this wasn't a change. I think they are saying you bet 5k you automatically get 2.5k crystals to use. As for winning bets you have chance to get 100k crystals so stop with the whining. You cant save month to month because everyone would make bets to save for the wildfire steed at a much less cost than it goes for hence pissing off many people who bought it for that amount and also losing them lots of extra cash. I would like to see more than these **** mounts though, they need to have evil alpaca, and the dumb dragon which if anyone knew is so dumb and rigged. Kid gets off 100 boxes guild mate buys over 1.2k boxes and never got.
              You just got to be kidding, either your a newbie to the game or you just dont know much, people are crying that it started out to be 5k bet you got 5k crystals, and alot got wildfire in that month and then they change it so only top 100 can get it by lowering wager, and as far as the betting goes its like lotto no one would bet if they dident get crystals when you lost since you dont even know if the one you bet on is playing in the finals they might not even be home, and why scouldent people be able to save up, friend of mine used 30k balens if not more to get wildfire from mystery shop but hes not complaining about people getting it for 5k in first class wars, he just got something else for hes 5k, i can tell ya i would wager 5k every class wars if i got 5k crystals, but as it is i wont buy 50$ worth to get 25$ worth of crystals would feel to stupid considring how it was in first class wars so ill stay with my 200 bet nothing i need in shop anyhow other then wildfire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontella View Post
                Dear R2
                RE: Class Wars.

I honestly hope someone at R2 reads this and considers it with care. I don't know if that will happen, but at least I tried.

In reviewing those individuals who have made it to the rank of "Top 100" I find that some people on the list won zero (0) Battles. And I find myself wondering what is the point in attempting to do well, if people who do nothing at all make their way to the top. I'm not going to keep using up resources and supplies, and for that matter real world funds, for people who are not actively participating to pass by on a technicality.

A new system for ranking the top 100 should be developed.

1. By number of wins.
                2. Then by BR.

Then actually expending the effort matters, and gives people the encouragement to use their supplies (And hey R2, to purchase MORE to be competitive) instead of letting people just default their way ahead.

*shrugs*
                if you even pay attention those rankings were from last class wars and those were the finals.

Comment

Still belive class wars needs a fixing, maybe make it over more days to get a better result, when people below lvl 60 and people with 52k or lower br gets to top 100 the system arent working, either it works on a lotto system on the draws or maybe it pays to lose first 3-5 rounds to get easy oppenents the last 10 rounds, just know something arent working right.

Comment

Originally posted by R214877799 View Post
                    Don't play it than, I have been doing very well in this game just level to 60 after about 2 months of play and I have 51k br. I am not even close to a millionaire and I plan on being much better. Half my guild made top 100 and they just play alot, yes some spend alot but there are f2p players in my guild at or above 65k br. They have been playing since it started but hey they deserve what they get, they spend time. You want to be good spend more time or spend more money. If you cant do either stop playing or just enjoy what you have. Idc if im top 100 because thats not my goal this early, my goal is to make my character better and whatever I get extra for doing that is a bonus.
                    65k br without cashing?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Nothing to see here.
                      Last edited by Dontella; 08-22-2013, 10:59 PM.
                      eVel Queen

Comment

Matching sucks -- its stupid putting a level 57 up against 65+ & 70+ -- Should be evened out -- say 5 levels each way

Comment

Originally posted by R210792675 View Post
                          Matching sucks -- its stupid putting a level 57 up against 65+ & 70+ -- Should be evened out -- say 5 levels each way
                          Really? you are 57 and complain? I am level 50 and got matched up as high as near 70, and i don't complain.

Fact is, you win a fight, you will face someone harder to win against, and it will keep getting harder. Lose a fight, and you will fight someone easy to win against. They won't bring out level brackets for Class wars.
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            65k br without cashing?
                            It's entirely possible. I'm a mostly noncasher (1k balen for double skill and some to get lvl 2 clothings with help of event rewards) and I have 63k BR right now. I still don't have all my gear legend yet and only elite crusader medal so someone that have put in more time and effort than me can totally get 65k without cashing.

Comment

Wagers now cost 2 Balens, in which you will receive 1 Glory Crystal in return. that is the what you told us liars

well it clearly says wagers cost 2 balens the why the hell does it still cost 50
                              Last edited by sarconwindsong2002; 08-22-2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Why is it that I have guildmates both higher and lower BR than me, and all 3 of us got same points (3250) but both of them made it into top 100 and i didnt? i want this explained because thats bullcrap

Comment

Working...
                                X