No announcement yet.

August 22nd - Class Wars Return!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is bull$hit my whole server went down and no one in the entire server got to make it this is total bull$hit thank u for ******* the hundreds of people who support this game. thank u for all the kind dc and bull$hit. 2whole months down the damn drain and nothin. thank u so much for a patch and class war in the same week which u know was extra stupid to do in the first place. thank u thank u thank u
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

agree king, it was stupid of them to release the patch 2 days before such a major event. Lag so insane that i lost 4 rounds just to load class wars after clicking start.

Comment

at least your server didn't crash like many did Dragon, this was the biggest travesty in game to date. Maybe everyone should just stop spending on this stupid game...Errors are too prevalent, and this one was unacceptable

Comment

Trust R2 to screw things up. They never fix problems, all they do is add more things for people to spend on. Tower of Kings, the lag was so bad you couldn't select skills in the normal dungeon. Class wars, numerous servers go down. Im on the same server as kingofgamez- we have a member who made topten in both previous CW's. No one on our server even qualified for the finals. If wartune doesn't make this right, they'll probably have to merge our server, because no one will be left playing. I'e never seen an online game with stupider people running it. They can't even make the balens-purchasing system work correctly half the time.

Comment

normally wouldnt agree with kog on anything .. but this time i have to agree with him
            Zombies Ate My Pizza

Server:s1~Wastelands-Since Day 1
            Name:Insomniac
            Militia:
            ChaosinDisguiseRank#1-Founder
            LvL:117
            BR:1735K
            Class:Grenaider
            Wings:Chaos A+14
            Main Gun:Assassin-II R11PVP Death Ray-II R10PVE
            Sub Gun:Gold Flash R11PVP/E

Comment

and then ******* ask if we wanna place a wager u should damn ashamed of yourself robbing loyal fans of your product i am furious about this...........................................................................
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

its like thief's stealing from you in your face and then denying it yea the wager thing was the most fun of all after they literally screw us over they keep asking for more money so damn funny gotta love the game doesn't it
                ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

Dear R2
                  RE: Class Wars.

I honestly hope someone at R2 reads this and considers it with care. I don't know if that will happen, but at least I tried.

In reviewing those individuals who have made it to the rank of "Top 100" I find that some people on the list won zero (0) Battles. And I find myself wondering what is the point in attempting to do well, if people who do nothing at all make their way to the top. I'm not going to keep using up resources and supplies, and for that matter real world funds, for people who are not actively participating to pass by on a technicality.

A new system for ranking the top 100 should be developed.

1. By number of wins.
                  2. Then by BR.

Then actually expending the effort matters, and gives people the encouragement to use their supplies (And hey R2, to purchase MORE to be competitive) instead of letting people just default their way ahead.

*shrugs*
                  -Evel Queen

That's a false assumption. I't's actually by # of points earned. The more wins you get,the more points you earned (later rounds gives bigger points). Top 100 best points gets in top100. I didn't make it to the top 100 for finals, lost 5 due to lag and unluckiness lol. It was fun tho, cant complain some servers crashed before start CW.Big issue for the new patch is lag... R2 needs to fix it

-PaladinRey

Comment

Guys, you know that it's not R2 who develops this game, right? ^^ I'd rather say they are just caretakers, one of many... at least this is my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faklya View Post
                      Guys, you know that it's not R2 who develops this game, right? ^^ I'd rather say they are just caretakers, one of many... at least this is my opinion.
                      Hmmmm when u think like dat, Yes they r useles caretakers in de word,they de super lazy caretakers,they r the greedy caratekers,they r the .......... Caretakers ^-`
                      IGN : MsKorupsi
                      server : 3
                      level : 69
                      BR : 200k++
                      knights fable

Comment

• Originally posted by NoobasaurusREX_ View Post
                        Why is it that I have guildmates both higher and lower BR than me, and all 3 of us got same points (3250) but both of them made it into top 100 and i didnt? i want this explained because thats bullcrap
                        Probably they potted and scrolled more than you and actually had higher br total? Used all kind of lvl 5 pots and all kind of scrolls...

Comment

• 0 wins get into top 100 how is that possible ? why was it not reset for today at least.aarrggg what a bunch of maroons and 200 glorycrystal as comp mmmhh lowest br for archer in top100 was 54125 BR with 0 wins so many more with waty higher br it looks like it was server based and that extra b$

Comment

• Originally posted by R23225732 View Post
                            0 wins get into top 100 how is that possible ? why was it not reset for today at least.aarrggg what a bunch of maroons and 200 glorycrystal as comp mmmhh lowest br for archer in top100 was 54125 BR with 0 wins so many more with waty higher br it looks like it was server based and that extra b$
                            another person who doesnt pay attention those are results from the finals from last class wars.

Comment

• so then its normal that a non vip with 48746 BR level68 zmOOthza(s-68) is in 100th realy now that fkd up

Comment

• that from the wagers list
                                the ranking list different

Comment

Working...
                                X