Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow nice time for maintenance i back from the work and now i cant play nice nice

Comment

• Isn't there an anniversary event quest to do 2 MPD per day? hmmmm

Comment

• ..one MPD run... really..

Comment

• thats nice

Comment

• vip mount is for all vip's or do i need to be vip level 9? theres always a catch!
            Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

• Patch is now hitting us all. See you all on the other side and remember to SAVE YOUR VOUCHERS! R2 is cutting your voucher income in preparation for the switch to locked balens.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                the new MPD have both pros and cons

Pro:
                1 time run
                Less Time Spend
                Getting the loot in one run

Con:
                Only 1 chest (IE: 1 chance to get Crypt Key instead of 3)
                Only 1 Summoner (not like anyone really cares, cause some ppls "don't have keys")
                Loot drops varies, if you get something like Crystaloid x1, Crystaloid x1, the new MPD will give you Crystaloid x3, Crystaloid x1 (and not both x3)
                D/C problem (if someone D/C and gets kicked... than too bad cause you used up your ONLY run for the day...)
                Kicked (same thing as above, if you couldn't find a good party and doesn't have the time to wait for a good group, you usually go with a pick up group, so it's risky as you never know if you'll be kicked or not, and if you do... well there goes yuor ONLY run for the day)

counting in they make more than 5000 a week from Heavy Cashers
                And 5000 each from ppls like zebq the super spender

I think they make more than enough money than most other F2P companies out there, LOL.
                Previously, each boss in the MP gives you 1 crystaloid (+1 legend stone if nightmare mode).
                Now, each boss gives you 5 crystaloids (+5 legend stones if nightmare mode).
                How is this worse off?

I agree that mystery chest is an issue but if you're going to try to farm stones, then you should be saving keys rather than using it.
                Besides, don't you have 8 solo campaign per day to open mystery chests?

I can't comprehend all this whining.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by R26278143 View Post
                  Isn't there an anniversary event quest to do 2 MPD per day? hmmmm
                  so do claristun or nether forest when ur done ur run, or go help a lowbie
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• People cry over the stupidest things seriously....This is probably the best update so far. Idk why you get all upset for saving time for daily events. This game should be fun not a chore and that is what this game right is. A chore since it's incredibly boring to do 3 runs a day. Not to mention if you are busy and can only go with a certian group you need to set aside at least an hour for those 3 runs. This means you only need to set aside 15-20min which is tremendous help.

Comment

• Yay I want to play more!!!!

Comment

• Seriously, f you R2. Surprise maintenance is bull, during a world boss is worse. I sincerely pray whoever made that decision dies in a fire.

Comment

• so how do i finish my dailys... only logged on 30 min ago..

Comment

• Not really, they are trying to give something for non-cashers on each event, not that much but still its free, all you need is effort the word "EFFORT" each event i got something from wartune, is a great game for non-casher and casher, don't mind if players spend money, its still the same spending money on this game makes you strong? not that really you are just fasten up your characters progress that's what i view, since everything can be achieve through effort, without it you got nothing....

Comment

• Really, R2. First you have the entire web site crash in the middle of guild battle, and tonight you have server maintenance starting at 7PM, ruining a lot of the the time to play tonight. You could have found a time a little less critical for us poor west coast people, you would be hard pressed to have done any worse. Thanks for ruining my evening. I'll have to go look at other MMOs for entertainment tonight.

Comment

• and about homestead??

Comment

Working...
                                X