No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less drops from chests. You hardly ever get anything anyway and sometimes you don't get one at all.

1 MP Run, really not a big deal unless something goes wrong.
    -- But I guess there is NO chance of ANYTHING EVER Going wrong and you will NEVER have a DC that leaves your team short handed.
    ---- DEWERCS ---- <Backwards>

But then again, what do I know. I am a noob. I play till I get ticked off by a server merge when people that rant with there greed to get all the new bonuses and start out on a new server. After all, I don't have to wait long. 6-8 a week, and I can start on one pretty much any day of the week.

But as I said. I am a NOOB

Comment

• Originally posted by PeaceTeddie View Post
      First of all .... Please respect that this is their work... Their income....
      They probably have families and all they ask is for you to give a little cash at a time (and also its all up to the user since its free to play),
      not only to help them continue making wartune and other games better but also to actually help them continue distributing these games and distributing them for free to the part of the community that might not have so much money as the rest but still wants to enjoy the games they works so hard for...

I agree PeaceTeddie.... providing 'stuff' for ppl who pay cash allows them to provide this game for free to ppl who can not pay cash.. if the ppl who created this game only cared about 'cashers'.. it would be a totally 'cash' game... like only play if u pay... as it is.. u can pay if u want to, but u don't have to.. and I like that.. I am another 'non-casher' and I only paid for a set of wings (many months ago) and got some clothing items a couple months after that (cause I am girl and like the way they look haha)... and I will be maybe have V.I.P cause not a lot per month and rewards are good... but I don't use balens for this and that.. and I am glad that this game is provide for free.. if they need to do updates, whether we like them or not doesn't matter.. they will be done as game staff see fit.. so everyone deal with it an move on...

Comment

• everything seems lag will gain weight.
        when it will be improved.

Comment

• yes definitely. :/

Comment

• ermmm good update since i plyed thi game,but got lag...please improve that...

Comment

• hahahhaha. all gone mad now. but a few month it become normal again. like the old day
              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
              Name Char : Surya91
              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by R2219449 View Post
                What will happen if you fail the only mpd you get? Do you really need to wait till the reset? Then we really have to assure ourselves of a strong team in the nightmare mode.
                You stay in the map for an undetermined amount of time and hope people leave so you can invite stronger people to help you beat the last boss - Excellent timesaver!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                  You should read the entire post before u reply lol. I'm in favour of the 1 mp per day. I was responding to the clown who said he was being hard done by by it being cut to 1. I am an adult, and have a job and other responsibilities so I like the change. Was only pointing out to the person that made the post I was replying to that just because he runs different maps doesn't mean his game is now screwed.
                  I am that person and I am getting screwed I put cash in the game but can't play daily bcuz of work job family etc. so now anything I was able to make up for missing days in mps is gone as is R2's cash I used to gladly spend. unlike u (also a clown imo) I am not infavor of losing my entertainment on days off. and I don't appreciate being called a clown for expressing concern or my opinion on things that affect my investment in this game. which will end as of now in anycase

Comment

• me gusta mucho este juego quien juega conmigo

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
                      Why exactly do you feel the need to have to complain about the fact someone is complaining? Doesn't that just make what your doing just as bad as the rest of us? Regardless of my disability or not really your complaining is just as bad as ours. Honestly who cares what another person does. And just because someone has a life outside the game doesnt mean the rest of us have to suffer. So what if you miss a dungeon here and there Why should the game evolve so it only takes a few mins to log on each day? If you want that your smart phone has alot of apps perfect for you. I feel a computer game should be something you can play as long as you wish to play it. I Love this game which is saying something since I already hate games that have real time ****. Not everyone can make it at so and so time. Yet I still like this game. It just sucks that because some people cant make it to everything that the rest of us have to suffer.
                      I also personally wish the game would become a pay to play game instead of letting all of these people who dont seem to understand that it takes money to run a game play. I bet you that's not a popular idea haha. I think it sucks the people who are willing to pay for the game have to pay so much for so little, just so the people who refuse to pay for anything let alone a game can play.
                      damn really??? and i thought games ran off the gamers will power to keep them running shows what i know lol
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• quit saing stupid things and wate to see whats coming..

Comment

• I have a suggestion which most of wartune will nevr listen to: Si nce theres the issue with summoners etc, why not allow 3 mp attemps but only on the first you get triple exp.

Comment

• meh i think wartune have much supprised. patch 1.5 it tell farm expand, but until now it not updated. now patch 2.0 let see what's new until we feel it. maybe the reward is more than we know. or something big was wait there. feel it first then you can complaining
                            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                            Name Char : Surya91
                            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sorca View Post
                              This is NOT GOOD in an already half-dead server. If you don't realize this, it's your fault. People will play this only attempt (not with you, but with the best pg possible, for not wasting that attempt) then you will not see them anymore for the rest of the day. Very good in the long run, yeah.
                              Maybe in a healthy server this update will work. Not in mine and in many other servers.
                              I many times found myself rejecting an invite because I still had attempts. So this might actually be a good thing.

Comment

• just like in life.. we will all get up.. dust ourselves off and move forward with what we now have... and we will all have fun doing it... I love this game...

Comment

Working...
                                X