X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    When i was in China server, no one helping me do dungeon. I have to full my guild skills, feed my astral and i got 12k br at level 26 to do dungeon alone.
    you join an old server where noone was close to your level to have so few help ? Oo

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    When i was in China server, no one helping me do dungeon. I have to full my guild skills, feed my astral and i got 12k br at level 26 to do dungeon alone.
    i seldom go lower level requirement mp dungeons as well when nobody comes, it's boring and takes too long alone but oh well we have to work alone sometimes

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    red troll em all!!! to be in this cw or not to be :P

Leave a comment:

• R22882595
    replied
    WHAT? only 1 MPD attempt. a day.. and the summon item still the same XD

Leave a comment:

• pecheur61
    replied
    why only 1 mp dungeon pd after this maintenance?!!

Leave a comment:

• R28988281
    replied
    the best all

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by exotic123 View Post
    last year dungeon had 5 runs then a new patch have 3 run in dungeon .... then now have 1 run only in dungeon >.< ... what we do im a weakling non casher players >.< OMG...... its better im going to stop now bye bye r2...... soon players realize what they are doing to spend there money for nothing and wasting to recharges there money to make wartune games richies..... :P burn burn your money
    atleast the check the update and if you don't like then quit, don't be so harsh at beginning lol

Leave a comment:

• longling
    replied
    nuiqdangyvxfughuyeadghoi7c8be9fgfynhdyvrgbnfs

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
    calm down lol even if it's 1 attempt per day you can go again but no rewards though just for fun with your friends or with your guildmates

Leave a comment:

• enohaszky
    replied
    Panda Guardian

Leave a comment:

• longling
    replied
    hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhah lol

Leave a comment:

• no231987
    replied
    Servers have only been down 5 hours. Please learn to count.

Leave a comment:

• grolich
    replied
    The game has been translated from Chinese and r2games are simply applying the same patches that were released in the Chinese version.

While I do think their price settings are too high and somewhat greedy, the patch contents themselves are NOT put there by r2games just to take more of your money... It's just applying patches that are already there for other versions of the game.

People are discussing this as if it's totally up to r2games...
    they are in control of prices, packs and events, but not of the patches as far as I know.

Leave a comment:

• evilinside_tm
    replied
    When you ppl don't have keys ask higher players to take you to MD NM run and you can get 10 stones/loids and maybe 6 from card draw if lucky

Leave a comment:

• Beefygirl
    replied
    this is sooo boring sigh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X