X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julbot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
    calm down lol even if it's 1 attempt per day you can go again but no rewards though just for fun with your friends or with your guildmates
    That's the problem, if were not getting anything for our trouble and are only wasting health potions, what's the point?

Leave a comment:

• ManVick
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    People are so dumb. This 1x mp is very good in the long run. You hardly lose anything from it. You get 50 summon attempts and 3x everything else. You spend less time getting your stuff done. Not everyone can play 24hrs a day you know. How is this a bad thing? Sure you lose out on 10 summons but you make up for it with boss drops and if lucky on card draw. Lastly most ppl only have enough keys for once a week full 60 summons or a few times a week 20 summons. Skeleton keys are so hard to get. So you won't be really missing out on much. About the voucher lost. That most likely hinting at locked balens which is much better than vouchers.
    I guess I agree to u ... but only for those chest and summon drops they are not multiplied but on the contrary if u all see u get 50 summons in place of 20 which is still fair as you don't need a strike team 3 times (talking about low players who need strike teams) ... so I somehow appreciate this step as it is going to save a lot of valuable time ...

This is Vikash from s88 Knight lvl 68
    Last edited by ManVick; 08-21-2013, 03:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• exotic123
    replied
    last year dungeon had 5 runs then a new patch have 3 run in dungeon .... then now have 1 run only in dungeon >.< ... what we do im a weakling non casher players >.< OMG...... its better im going to stop now bye bye r2...... soon players realize what they are doing to spend there money for nothing and wasting to recharges there money to make wartune games richies..... :P burn burn your money

Leave a comment:

• R24941107
    replied
    Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
    1 Dungeon per day seriously? Ugh there isn't enough to do each day already so now your making even less to do... If I keep having to sit for 5+ hours doing nothing I think I might just have to find a new game
    eeeeuuhhhh get a life^^ if u have time to sit 5 hours for nothing i wonder what u do

go play world of borecraft

Leave a comment:

• redeagle123
    replied
    Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
    So red are you gonna play class wars finals or vacation again?
    Surprise you will see if I am there lol.

Leave a comment:

• ☣Toxic☣
    replied
    Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
    you have 90 keys to spend per day?
    Save keys from vip wheel spins Don't have to do it that many days in a row, lvl 60 pve set = 600 legstones. Basically meant that they prolonged the time to get your stuff saved for gearing up, unless you spend an increasing amount of cash on the game (mysteryshop)...

Leave a comment:

• koetsu
    replied
    ppl talk like they have 10000 skeleton key to use every day.....

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Only huge flaw I see in the 1mpd run is that we used to not be able to beat Demon temple so what we would do is run two moon evils and then do one Deamon temple, kill first boss and do summoner that way we still got exp from doing moon evils and got to have a spare run to farm crystalloids. Now if people wanna farm summoner and only have a few keys and can't beat demon temple but just wanna farm summoner every other day they can't they have to pick one or the other.

Leave a comment:

• Outtacontrol
    replied
    1 attepmt per day gives us more free time for life i prefer having 1 att insted of 3 , coz i got no time to play

Leave a comment:

• longling
    replied
    uye-uye-uye

Leave a comment:

• evilinside_tm
    replied
    Originally posted by redeagle123 View Post
    6 hours has already past and still maintenance???
    So red are you gonna play class wars finals or vacation again?

Leave a comment:

• R213096083
    replied
    Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
    WHy only one run thats kinda upsetting why did you take away 2 runs i dont understand and my account keeps being deleted for somereason and its really getting annoying

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
    if stupidity would be punished by law you`d be in jail for life. i enjoy dungeon runs... is that a problem? as long as i am writing here means i am alive ,therefore i have a life. i do realize that you want for everyone around you to be a man, guess is you`re little guilty pleasure but some are women. also them don`t write that much on forums cause dumb bas.ta.rds like you appear and spoil the fun.
    calm down lol even if it's 1 attempt per day you can go again but no rewards though just for fun with your friends or with your guildmates

Leave a comment:

• Julbot
    replied
    Maybe they're taking so long because they saw the shitstorm the 1 mpd change caused and are working on taking that bit out.

Leave a comment:

• evilinside_tm
    replied
    He wrote we are loosing 10 stones/loids per day cause that i asked

Leave a comment:

Working...
X