Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fox1390
    replied
    pmsl,,that should shut us all up,,np lol

Leave a comment:

• cabby2
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by R29254727 View Post
    ahem to say some people have rl and jobs and do not log in everyday has escped ur thinking. only kids can it and play 24/7 us adults see the reality of the situation.
    You should read the entire post before u reply lol. I'm in favour of the 1 mp per day. I was responding to the clown who said he was being hard done by by it being cut to 1. I am an adult, and have a job and other responsibilities so I like the change. Was only pointing out to the person that made the post I was replying to that just because he runs different maps doesn't mean his game is now screwed.
    Well I too am an adult with a full time job. I work minimum 40 hours a week, sometimes more. I read the post all of it, although there may be more further down the line here. lol Now all that being said, I feel it should be stated he was complaining about not being able to do them in the same day. All you did was say, "Oh you can do them on different days." This does not help him out, since he was doing all three in one day not having to wait several days to get them done. I do not know if I will like this update but am willing to wait and try it. If it sucks then I will take my several hundred dollar a week spending habit to another game and more than likely one not run by R2.
    Last edited by cabby2; 08-21-2013, 01:58 AM. Reason: added qoute

Leave a comment:

• Tourist_Teh
    replied
    but increasing rewards to x5, which is better than x3 run with x1 reward, don't you think so?
    btw, 6hours is almost up, & no servers ;(

Leave a comment:

• fleganthos
    replied
    the only negative thing is decreasing mp dungeon attempts why

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    [QUOTE=Miserius;638090]I just got vip yesterday , I hope i can get the mount[/QUO
    great i am getting jealous of you now :P

Leave a comment:

• evilinside_tm
    replied
    Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
    when i started playing this game we had 5 dungeon runs, then was reduced to 3, now to 1, then probably to 0 , and with patch 1.8 to -1. guess peeps really don`t like running...
    No need to waste time in 3 x mp when it can be done from one run

Btw yes as long as user have vip mount is there...

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim...-time/convert/
    Last edited by evilinside_tm; 08-21-2013, 01:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    I just got vip yesterday , I hope i can get the mount

Leave a comment:

• Kanoko-chan
    replied
    when i started playing this game we had 5 dungeon runs, then was reduced to 3, now to 1, then probably to 0 , and with patch 1.8 to -1. guess peeps really don`t like running...

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by R218039483 View Post
    Yes you`ll Probably get the mount, but once the vip expires so is the mount besides it's +10 stats it isn`t going to be a big deal it's just for looks.

Rimmington you can just refresh and you can save the ticket and use it when you like to
    i see... i'll check thanks for saying

Leave a comment:

• R212287171
    replied
    GMT is +5 hour ahead of EST. So if announcement is right servers should be back up at about 11am.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
    i don't think so, you have to recharge to get that special mount
    U KEEP the mount as long as u keep the vip, so u have mount for 1 hour.

Leave a comment:

• sjzflamer9
    replied
    Send a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• R218039483
    replied
    Yes you`ll Probably get the mount, but once the vip expires so is the mount besides it's +10 stats it isn`t going to be a big deal it's just for looks.

Rimmington you can just refresh and you can save the ticket and use it when you like to
    Last edited by R218039483; 08-21-2013, 01:44 AM. Reason: Persona

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by Steppit View Post
    hmmm good question.. maybe.. but will lock when free vip expires .. lol
    0 within
    lol we get mounts at lvl 40 and free vip trials come at lvl 10-20 i think and if u can raise your lvl to 40 within 1 hr then i guess sure :P but it's impossible lol

Leave a comment:

• R23604257
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    Wouldn't be called arenas or bgs then?
    yes but then without the limit on levels :P and longer wait times between fights

Leave a comment:

Working...
X