Leave a comment:

• R222823990
    replied
    very later

Leave a comment:

• KhaleesiDaenerys
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    They don't have enough keys for summoner, they can't come with us unless someone agrees to cover, and by covering we mean paying without expecting to be 'paid back'. Pretty simple, u have the keys or you don't .... don't cry to me if you don't have keys, start saving!
    Yeah that's what we started doing and they are starting to get a clue. There is only one person I am willing to 'cover'. My real life partner. We cover each other because we both know we are not wasting our keys. If she says she doesn't have keys, I know she wasn't opening chests looking for crypt keys. So we always run NM together.

Leave a comment:

• AbyssalZone
    replied
    I agree with much of what you have said here. However, my concerns apply to this being a multi player game, with social aspects. I often used one of my MPD to help guildies with whatever I could. Sometimes two. It was about helping each other. Now, with only one attempt, I will not help them if I have not used my attempt, and I need to find only those who can run with me. This will definitely have effects in separating levels and causing discontent in guilds, when guildies simply cannot get help. But I guess we'll see how it all turns out.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by KhaleesiDaenerys View Post
    Quite frankly guildies are the worst. "I don't have keys!' and you watch then open chest constantly on MP runs. Of course you don't have keys! You use them, hoping for a frickin crypt key, and then sponge off of another player that has saved and saved. Nothing personal with you Zorich. I agree, it's not worth the stress. It just gets hard when you trust people and they are rarely trustworthy.
    That sucks Khaleesi. I have to acknowledge that I've been lucky being in a great active guild w/ really good ppl, so maybe I haven't had the common strife that a lot of people deal with on a day-to-day basis as the norm. My guild is also mostly older people w/ wives and kids, so we appreciate the time we can play and tend not to sweat the small things

Leave a comment:

• R225556402
    replied
    Actually,having this downtime has helped me a lot...I did some quick google work,found some guides...tried out the recharge button to see what everyones on about...WAIT...VIP is about £5 a MONTH !...thats £1.25 a week..about the price of a loaf...guess what i'm doing next payday! :P

On a serious note,if this is a recurring Direct Debit,how easy is it to cancel if things change ?

Leave a comment:

• Me,I,andMyself
    replied
    just 1 attempt MP??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• anties
    replied
    how long before it's back up, really need to get back in lol

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Quite frankly guildies are the worst. "I don't have keys!' and you watch then open chest constantly on MP runs. Of course you don't have keys! You use them, hoping for a frickin crypt key, and then sponge off of another player that has saved and saved. Nothing personal with you Zorich. I agree, it's not worth the stress. It just gets hard when you trust people and they are rarely trustworthy.
    They don't have enough keys for summoner, they can't come with us unless someone agrees to cover, and by covering we mean paying without expecting to be 'paid back'. Pretty simple, u have the keys or you don't .... don't cry to me if you don't have keys, start saving!

Leave a comment:

• jaity06
    replied
    When its gonna end

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by NapholeonMalakas View Post
    What?! ! chest only per dungeon? This is bad. The chance of getting more precious items are now decreased to 1 from 3. The exp is doing good and more less time going back to dungeons. But the chest is not good. I think it is not equal.
    There is nothing but poop in the mystery chests anyways (36 city pro and counting). How many times u need 15k gold? Better odds in campaign blitz to use keys on mystery chest. I'm using my keys there until I hear about a summoner for lvl 70. Then back to saving keys

Leave a comment:

• uya91
    replied
    it's hard to find someone who we trust. not only on wartune world. real world is bad. all cruel and think about themself. that's a fact.

Leave a comment:

• KhaleesiDaenerys
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    It's not worth sweating one set of summoner keys man. It's just not. Yeah, it's not even. Know what. It happens. I had over 1200 Keys saved for L65 DT NM Summoner whereas others had less. Know what? I used more. Did I do that for strangers? No. But I did it for the regulars in my guild that I'd been grouping with for the better part of 3 months on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• uya91
    replied
    simple answer. let them kick you and adapt. make yourself stress and then let you family die. . lol

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    its up i guess, login for wb now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X