Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PriceOfTy View Post
    okay the topic change a lot. too scary.
    it's because ppl are going thru Wartune withdrawls... too much time away makes them ... irritable ...

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      For God's sake, stop doing updates at times when people are still playing! Do it early AM like the normal weekly maintenance.
      Yeah, because everyone lives in the same time zone :/

Comment

• Eh, wish they can do something about getting easy honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
          So can you sell bound items? So i know rather or not to mix the non bound items with the bound items and start saving up?
          in other games I play.. again like crystal saga.. u cannot trade or give bound items.. but u can sell.. idk if this same... hmmm

other r2 games I have played u can trade or give items to other players... but not bound items.. those are specifically urs.. but I was able to sell at trader...
          Last edited by Steppit; 08-21-2013, 01:06 AM. Reason: not enuf info

Comment

• is the maintenance makes you so frustated???? LOL
            When somebody else are complaining about anything, i just start to do a little thing. And when everybody laugh at me because i'm different, i'll fade away to the darkness and whisp to them "you laugh at me because i'm different but i laugh at you because all of you are same"

Wartune
            Server : S322
            Class : Knight
            Nickname : Natra

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
              even if it's 1 mp attempt per day the other updates are nice
              tbh, I prefer getting more for doing less. If I can get my 60 stamina + 8 solo dungeon runs and daily mp runs and 100 lvl cata blitz in a single click/attempt, I'd take it over the current situation which wastes hours just to complete it. Would be even nicer if 1 can blitz MP dungeons (with an additional box to check for using keys on summoner if any). Anything that reduces time spent on this game means more time to play other games I like as much as wartunes or do RL stuff which to me is a good thing.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• what time for wartune games back ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
                  in other games I play.. again like crystal saga.. u cannot trade or give bound items.. but u can sell.. idk if this same... hmmm
                  most probably, they ask if you're sure you want to bound when you stack bound and unbound items.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
                    You can't sell/trade bound items. The notion of even having bound/unbound is dumb since there's no auction house. They should just do away with it, but R2 is lazy to fix problems and just wants to add more stuff that brings them money and hope we suck our thumbs and ignore the problems despite how much the problems r frustrating everyone.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Eastern Standard Time is Minus 5 from GMT so if servers come back at 4am here they should be back at 9am in England, Germany I think is gmt plus one or plus 2 so it would be 10 or 11am there.

US west coast time would be 1am

India/sri lanka I believe is gmt plus 6 so 3pm there

not sure what time that would be in china sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                        So can you sell bound items? So i know rather or not to mix the non bound items with the bound items and start saving up? If auction house don't come this year I might goto the chinese version lol.
                        the non bound made for u to trade them in that system if u mix them with bound u cant trade them

Comment

• fast fast please

Comment

• Originally posted by LevanaMaya View Post
                            Eastern Standard Time is Minus 5 from GMT so if servers come back at 4am here they should be back at 9am in England, Germany I think is gmt plus one or plus 2 so it would be 10 or 11am there.

US west coast time would be 1am

India/sri lanka I believe is gmt plus 6 so 3pm there

not sure what time that would be in china sorry.
                            ty for the great and easy time post , instead of taking the p,iss out of ppl ,ty

Comment

• Mount

All VIP will get Guardian Panda, Or just new VIP?

Comment

• Originally posted by EmangCool View Post
                                All VIP will get Guardian Panda, Or just new VIP?
                                it says first time v,i,p members only ,,,,,,for panda ,

Comment

Working...
                                X