[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoruichiFan View Post
    if i were to use a free vip trial will i get the mount?

hmmm good question.. maybe.. but will lock when free vip expires .. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
      And i hope they make classes wars, all classes can fight with each others
      Wouldn't be called arenas or bgs then?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoruichiFan View Post
        if i were to use a free vip trial will i get the mount?
        I reking u should do , but only for limited v,i,p trial time mate , then u need 2 sign up to keep it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
          Wouldn't be called arenas or bgs then?
          yes but then without the limit on levels :P and longer wait times between fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
            hmmm good question.. maybe.. but will lock when free vip expires .. lol
            0 within
            lol we get mounts at lvl 40 and free vip trials come at lvl 10-20 i think and if u can raise your lvl to 40 within 1 hr then i guess sure :P but it's impossible lol

Comment

• Yes you`ll Probably get the mount, but once the vip expires so is the mount besides it's +10 stats it isn`t going to be a big deal it's just for looks.

Rimmington you can just refresh and you can save the ticket and use it when you like to
              Last edited by R218039483; 08-21-2013, 01:44 AM. Reason: Persona

Comment

• Send a support ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                  i don't think so, you have to recharge to get that special mount
                  U KEEP the mount as long as u keep the vip, so u have mount for 1 hour.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• GMT is +5 hour ahead of EST. So if announcement is right servers should be back up at about 11am.

Comment

• Originally posted by R218039483 View Post
                      Yes you`ll Probably get the mount, but once the vip expires so is the mount besides it's +10 stats it isn`t going to be a big deal it's just for looks.

Rimmington you can just refresh and you can save the ticket and use it when you like to
                      i see... i'll check thanks for saying

Comment

• when i started playing this game we had 5 dungeon runs, then was reduced to 3, now to 1, then probably to 0 , and with patch 1.8 to -1. guess peeps really don`t like running...

Comment

• I just got vip yesterday , I hope i can get the mount
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
                            when i started playing this game we had 5 dungeon runs, then was reduced to 3, now to 1, then probably to 0 , and with patch 1.8 to -1. guess peeps really don`t like running...
                            No need to waste time in 3 x mp when it can be done from one run

Btw yes as long as user have vip mount is there...

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim...-time/convert/
                            Last edited by evilinside_tm; 08-21-2013, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Miserius;638090]I just got vip yesterday , I hope i can get the mount[/QUO
                              great i am getting jealous of you now :P

Comment

• the only negative thing is decreasing mp dungeon attempts why

Comment

Working...
                                X