Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red troll em all!!! to be in this cw or not to be :P
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
      When i was in China server, no one helping me do dungeon. I have to full my guild skills, feed my astral and i got 12k br at level 26 to do dungeon alone.
      i seldom go lower level requirement mp dungeons as well when nobody comes, it's boring and takes too long alone but oh well we have to work alone sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
        When i was in China server, no one helping me do dungeon. I have to full my guild skills, feed my astral and i got 12k br at level 26 to do dungeon alone.
        you join an old server where noone was close to your level to have so few help ? Oo
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• more free time....log in less hour !!! cool !!!

Comment

• This 1 MPD run is awsome, gives big players more time to help little players, you even get more Loids per day this way, so i have no idea why people complain, guess there math is weak so they cant figure out that this is better for all parts.

xKvappex S197
            xKvappex s197

Comment

• Point of whine before every patch? Ppl will get used to it one way or another and realize on end this way is much better x)

Comment

• Originally posted by grolich View Post
                The game has been translated from Chinese and r2games are simply applying the same patches that were released in the Chinese version.

While I do think their price settings are too high and somewhat greedy, the patch contents themselves are NOT put there by r2games just to take more of your money... It's just applying patches that are already there for other versions of the game.

People are discussing this as if it's totally up to r2games...
                they are in control of prices, packs and events, but not of the patches as far as I know.
                No, they can choose what to implement and what not to, for example the auction house.......... We still don't have it whilst china server already had it a long time ago??..??

Comment

• Panda Guardian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                    atleast the check the update and if you don't like then quit, don't be so harsh at beginning lol
                    harsh harsh harsh go go hahahahaha
                    IGN : ♥LeLa♥
                    Server: S204 Royal Basin
                    Class : Mage
                    Level : lvl70
                    Guild : Dymension

Comment

• Its kinda same with runs... dunno why almost all of u cry about this? 1/3 run, 3x exp... well... u loose 10 summons / day, but i bet u havent got 487395345 skel keys to take a year use them all...

Comment

• kvappex you said it best

Comment

• long time MT

Comment

• in chinese version the VIP mount is the normal Komodo. And the panda was sold like the elephant but for more balence since in china panda have +30 stats

Comment

• Originally posted by Kvappe View Post
                              This 1 MPD run is awsome, gives big players more time to help little players, you even get more Loids per day this way, so i have no idea why people complain, guess there math is weak so they cant figure out that this is better for all parts.

xKvappex S197
                              One of the downside is when can the big guys can actually help, there are a few who use up 1 attempt for breakthrough to summons for guild members. Now, ppl will have to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanoko-chan View Post
                                if stupidity would be punished by law you`d be in jail for life. i enjoy dungeon runs... is that a problem? as long as i am writing here means i am alive ,therefore i have a life. i do realize that you want for everyone around you to be a man, guess is you`re little guilty pleasure but some are women. also them don`t write that much on forums cause dumb bas.ta.rds like you appear and spoil the fun.
                                LOL too funny Kanoko and I'm a female player and find that there isn't enough to do on this game it gets boring fast and not to mention difficult to get leg stones and insigias for gear is hopeless if you can't participate in GB or GA. Wish there was something done for that instead of a stupid mount. AND WTH is with the prizes for class wars??? Like hello how many times we gotta look at alpaca and piggy?

Comment

Working...
                                X