No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is with vouchers thing i dont see in announcement ???

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      what is with vouchers thing i dont see in announcement ???
      there was a comment who troubled me
      R2Games the next time you cut 75% of our vouchers could you please at least give a warning? so we can spend it before"
      but no other people talked about it.
      i don't know for you, but if i lost 75% of the voucher i had, i would post a lot about it in forum
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

No, it's not the vouchers in your possesion. The cut is for voucher income from the tree reset and guild wheel, they are now 25% of what it was.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I do not agree with the vouchers cut, is disadvantaging for non-cashers. And WB gold? Come on! Do you know how many ppl attend this event for Gold and Daru?... Please do not do that.
          In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
          Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
          "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
          I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            there was a comment who troubled me

but no other people talked about it.
            i don't know for you, but if i lost 75% of the voucher i had, i would post a lot about it in forum

Lmfao... I ****** you off bad enough to put me in your signature haha i love it :P

Comment

Will this include gold increase too or is it purely just for items? And I kind of liked getting Skeleton Keys from the chests so.. why not make it x3 items from the (bronze/silver/gold)chests too? As for the Summoner, I'm fine with that 'cause we can bang her 20x anyway before she says "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" and vanishes.
              Mysterious Chests I don't usually bother with those anyway but I know a lot of players do like to raid them for the chance of getting crypt keys/soul crystals/etc.
              Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Patch Notes:[LIST=1][*]Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Mechwarrior View Post
                Will this include gold increase too or is it purely just for items? And I kind of liked getting Skeleton Keys from the chests so.. why not make it x3 items from the (bronze/silver/gold)chests too? As for the Summoner, I'm fine with that 'cause we can bang her 20x anyway before she says "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" and vanishes.
                Mysterious Chests I don't usually bother with those anyway but I know a lot of players do like to raid them for the chance of getting crypt keys/soul crystals/etc.
                Yea...

I been getting 2 Crypt Key a day from Void Normal because of 3 Runs.

3 Bronze Chest have chance to give you Skeleton Keys
                3 Mystery Chest have chance to give you Crypt Keys
                3 Gold Chest have chance to give you Crypt Keys

Basically I had 6 chances to get Crypt Keys a day all with 3 chance to get Skeleton Keys so that Mystery Chest basically become a Free Chest.

But with the new 1 MPD... only 2 chance a day to get Crypt Keys and 1 chance to get Skeleton Keys.

I actually like multiple runs better because of this..

Comment

Originally posted by Mechwarrior View Post
                  Patch Notes:
                  1. Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                  No Chests(Bronze, Silver, Gold), Summoner Item Chests, and Treasure Caches are not multiplied.

Comment

Hmm, the voucher change is annoying. Was finally at the point where staying net positive was guaranteed, even when doing all three wb.

That said, hooray for patch. Very much looking forward to 1 MP/day.

Comment

see above, memorize it, live by it, never violate it

Comment

[QUOTE=punzzer;636615]Stop maintenance during world boss, we pay to play this game.[/QUOTE

couldn't agree more..... R2 couldn't care less

Comment

So, if I still have a MPD attempt before maintenance, will I get 0/1 or 1/1 after the maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                            So, if I still have a MPD attempt before maintenance, will I get 0/1 or 1/1 after the maintenance?
                            0, use them up, or don't use any

I made the mistake of saving 1 on s1 in case of a key run, but it was stolen from me
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

when is homestead finally gonna be released????
                              Jowlss

Comment

takin toooooo long

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Wartune will be having a Maintenance on August 20th at 10:00 PM EDT, (7:00 PM PDT, 2:00 AM GMT on August 21st, and 10:00 AM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours as we roll out Part Two of the 1.6 Update for Wartune for all servers. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                                1. Unlocked New System: [Wheel of Fate].
                                2. Unlocked New Dungeon: [Tower of Kings].
                                3. New Battle Rating Display: When a player's Battle Rating changes, the player will be able to see the change on screen via an animation.
                                4. New Function Preview: Players can click on an icon in the top right of the screen to see previews of functions that have opened/will open at their current level and next level.
                                5. Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                                6. Adjusted Rune consumption rules. Players can now refine Runes immediately to obtain large amounts of Rune EXP with a chance to obtain bonuses.
                                7. New VIP-exclusive mount, the Panda Guardian.
                                8. Rune exchange activities will available due to the Rune System changes.

Note: The Blessing Wheel system will remain locked for the time being, but please be patient as it is scheduled to be released soon!

When is homestead finally gonna be released????
                                Jowlss

Comment

Working...
                                X