• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    just 1, 1 and only 1
    *headdesk* ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
      still got 37 mins to go ,,,,,that take to 6 hours ,,,
      1x mp will give higher lvls more time to help others, that's what guild's up for, helping each other. i personally say, this is perfect, since i will be able to try MD NM since i got lots helping folks in my guild lol.. man i love dreamerss

Comment

• Originally posted by no231987 View Post
        It's within the first 5 pages of this thread. I actually read through the entire maintenance thread usually, except for the repetitive complaining which i just skim.
        i only see his original post on page 1
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
          §Panda Guardian§
          Panda Guardian

Comment

• guys im from the Philippines and i don't really understand the time difference between this game and my time, . can someone help me, .

Comment

• Originally posted by enohaszky View Post
              Coffee And Vodka
              no no :P only sweet cofee and maybe a little smoke :P
              S311 - Ghost Wall -> nick : MistressM -> Archer lev 80 -> 115k BR -> non`casher :P

Comment

• Originally posted by FlorinSGT View Post
                remoooove ooohhh nooo ( i wanna stay at patch 1 for ever lool :P
                me too... once i got 140k gold from plundering :/ and now gone... it's bad news

Comment

• Originally posted by R226052466 View Post
                  guys im from the Philippines so i dont really understand the time difference between this game and my time, . can someone help me, .
                  30 mins to ,,servers should be up

Comment

• Originally posted by LeenaFR View Post
                    1x mp will give higher lvls more time to help others, that's what guild's up for, helping each other. i personally say, this is perfect, since i will be able to try MD NM since i got lots helping folks in my guild lol.. man i love dreamerss
                    Hell yeah Leena!

Comment

• thanks lol but i am east time so im just here kickn with the fellow gamers
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• i am s195 so i guess my maintainence time is 4-6 hrs of server time

Comment

• hey its almost 8hrs and still not able to play..

Comment

• rite now its 3:30 of server time

Comment

• I a little surprised nobody has brought this up, the new 50 summons thing is not much of a timesaver cause how long does it take to fight 50. Think about that.

Comment

• about plundering. i think it's ok so we can save our gold but about mine T_T
                                Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                                Name Char : Surya91
                                Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X