No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New patch with 1 mp only is ****, always some experiments with thise game, why dont you just leave it as it was with 3 dungs mp and do trade shop like any other mmorpg game have it, also fix farm with more plots, thats what you should do not stupidly taking multy dungs from people 3 to 1, and you people dont say tahts good cuz its not and, how can be good when you was could do per day example: 2 dt normal runs and 1 nm dt run, and now you can do only 1 thing of that. patcher is ****
    Game: League of Angels
    Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
    Character: Tomi
    LVL : 70+
    Guild : ExYu

Comment

Yeah Miss you are allright,best wishes for Art of War and you I hope so you are still no1.

Comment

what u guys should be doing also is fixing the cross over arena and BGs to go by battle ratings, instead of lvls since ur lvl matching is so messed up

Comment

1 mp is ****, because is already very difficult to find someone play with you in some servers (like the 89, that r2dumbasses didn't merge though is pretty dead) and after the update this could be only worse, no one want to waste his only attempt of the day.
          Good luck. I'm almost out and for sure I am not alone. Yes I spent some money.

Comment

damn it means you get only one attempt where you recieve exp etc. you can still do mp afterwards but you don´t gain anything anymore. it will be easier to do mp after patch. you damn idiots

Comment

Originally posted by R216286503 View Post
              damn it means you get only one attempt where you recieve exp etc. you can still do mp afterwards but you don´t gain anything anymore. it will be easier to do mp after patch. you damn idiots
              Rofl, what you talking about frog? are you doing mp-s just for fun? if tahts so then thise 1 mp is good for you, if no then dont call others idiots, because you can now do also many times mp-s without any rewards after 3 attempts with rewards. And now you gona do 1 mp and no need to do any other mp what for when no rewards think better with head.
              Last edited by tvukov26; 08-20-2013, 03:24 PM.
              Game: League of Angels
              Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
              Character: Tomi
              LVL : 70+
              Guild : ExYu

Comment

Originally posted by R216286503 View Post
                No, ***, no one will play only because you're pretty. They do their only attempt and bye bye.

Comment

Every update is 1 step forward and 2 back. Who is going to do baby runs in MP now? Why can't they do the easy things? Like more farm space and homestead. Sort out matching in Cross server arena. Stop messing with brackets in bg. More solo dungeons for level 70+. There are lots of simple things they could do to make this game better.
                  Jherek
                  Guild Master TheCore

Comment

1 mpd run is not good because we would only have 50 summons for key runs. Currently, if you do 3 runs, you get to do 60 summons. That means you lose out on 10 summons. Furthermore, its easier to divide 20 (if you are doing 1 run) or 60 (if you are doing 3 runs) amongst 4 people for key runs. Good luck dividing 50 summons amongst 4 people

Comment

Would I lose the panda mount if I'm not vip afterwards?

Comment

5.Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                        ... what? That sounds like a terrible idea. You're basically screwing over everyone who doesn't already have all of the level 70 items (everyone in the entire game).

Comment

I just don't understand why they would give us LESS runs. You'd think they would want us to play MORE and not LESS. If I am spending less and less time on this game I am going to be less and less inclined to spend money on it as a result. Why waste my money on this game when I can play Guild Wars 2 24/7 for free and spend my money in THAT cash shop for things?

And as a moderate casher (mostly because I like to make cute outfits because I'm weird... don't even care about the bonus') I don't like all the catering to VIP and cashers. Games are more fun when it's hard work and not money that gets you to the top. Otherwise it's just unbalanced and no fun and you'll lose the casual players (especially with the voucher income cut and the WB cut if this is a true thing).

Also about this 'VIP exclusive mount'... is it just given to VIP's (this game has never been known to just give things away so easily) or is it something to be earned? Also when you're no longer a VIP does the mount disappear?
                          Last edited by Zawnbu; 08-20-2013, 03:58 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

I think someone said it will be locked:-? but you still keep the stats
                            In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
                            Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
                            "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
                            I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

Please read between the lines people. Wartune wants us to read this as: show me the money!

Comment

guess its time to gamble with my 1 day vip card

Comment

Working...
                                X