Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
    Oxybotten, who cares about key runs. That is not the point. I am a G M and at the moment I take my low levels through mp. What's the point for me now. I get nothing. One run with a bad team and you are screwed.
    Excellent point raised.

    Comment


    • #92
      From what I have heard as long as your VIP you will have the Panda mount, when your VIP goes away it will be locked again until you get VIP again.

      Comment


      • #93
        Thanks. I think most responses about mp have been from high level players. The little ones need more than one go.
        Jherek
        Guild Master TheCore

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
          From what I have heard as long as your VIP you will have the Panda mount, when your VIP goes away it will be locked again until you get VIP again.
          Thanks for that. Wish they would make things a lot clearer
          Jherek
          Guild Master TheCore

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
            Oxybotten, who cares about key runs. That is not the point. I am a G M and at the moment I take my low levels through mp. What's the point for me now. I get nothing. One run with a bad team and you are screwed.
            That's why you get yourself a steady party and go do your run with them. I am on a dead server just like 90% of the rest of the players here. I get my runs done as well. I am also a guild master in my server and help when I can. You are still able to help lower lvls even with 1 attempt. Please think a bit okay. This isn't like spire where its 1x only then your done for the day and can't help. This is 1x for rewards only and you can help everyone else after if you wish. You will have even more time to help others out if you want to. Lastly, they needed to do this bc of tower of kings and all the events going on right now. Not everyone has 24/7 to play. Why don't you think about others who have full time or part time jobs, are in school, or have other priorities instead of wartune.

            We don't live by wartune alone you know. We all have lives and we all need to get things done. You hardly lose anything out of this and you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. I remember you guys wanted to blitz MPs before. Now that they changed it to 1x mp you are all mad? Seriously, this is just like Battlegrounds. No matter how much they adjust it to the way you want you always find a way to complain about it. I bet if they gave out 10000 balens to everyone you find a way to complain about it too. Nothing makes you happy so why still play this game? Just quit if you don't like it. This change is better overall in the long run. Saving time to complete the daily tasks is very good. Stop being so selfish.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
              Thanks. I think most responses about mp have been from high level players. The little ones need more than one go.
              Thats why you get a party going yourself. Find people around your lvl and make a steady party. Not our fault that you can't find people to party with. I manage to get my runs done every day even with the limited people on my server. It isn't hard. Just need to find people. If people don't want to help you then they arn't going to help you if there were 3 mps or 1 mp per day anyway. Back when the game started we had 5 mp attempts that needed to be done. You think people actually helped more then? No, people will help others out when they want to no matter how many attempts you are given.

              Comment


              • #97
                my way or the highway

                Comment


                • #98
                  Oxy, couple of the things you said don't apply to me. Not going to be specific as it would be pointless. But I never wanted to blitz mp. I may sound critical of update. And I am. But, there are things in the game that need sorting. And I say it again - farm space, Homestead and, we need it, guild trade.
                  Jherek
                  Guild Master TheCore

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                    The maintenance for my server is 19:00 PDT. So let's say I can only do 2 MPD attempts before maintenance. After maintenance, will I get 1/1 or will it be 0/1? I hope to get some feedback from S1.
                    Do them all before maint, if u do 2 before u lose the last one

                    Comment


                    • Resets are server time normally. But in this instance you will lose your last attempt.
                      Jherek
                      Guild Master TheCore

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        That's why you get yourself a steady party and go do your run with them. I am on a dead server just like 90% of the rest of the players here. I get my runs done as well. I am also a guild master in my server and help when I can. You are still able to help lower lvls even with 1 attempt. Please think a bit okay. This isn't like spire where its 1x only then your done for the day and can't help. This is 1x for rewards only and you can help everyone else after if you wish. You will have even more time to help others out if you want to. Lastly, they needed to do this bc of tower of kings and all the events going on right now. Not everyone has 24/7 to play. Why don't you think about others who have full time or part time jobs, are in school, or have other priorities instead of wartune.

                        We don't live by wartune alone you know. We all have lives and we all need to get things done. You hardly lose anything out of this and you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. I remember you guys wanted to blitz MPs before. Now that they changed it to 1x mp you are all mad? Seriously, this is just like Battlegrounds. No matter how much they adjust it to the way you want you always find a way to complain about it. I bet if they gave out 10000 balens to everyone you find a way to complain about it too. Nothing makes you happy so why still play this game? Just quit if you don't like it. This change is better overall in the long run. Saving time to complete the daily tasks is very good. Stop being so selfish.
                        Well said! Now everyone who's complaining about everything from their life in wartune language, Read the post above and shut up.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
                          Oxybotten, who cares about key runs. That is not the point. I am a G M and at the moment I take my low levels through mp. What's the point for me now. I get nothing. One run with a bad team and you are screwed.
                          I can see what you're trying to say, but I don't know how many other people this would apply to. In my experience, high lvl people help lower ones in their guild AFTER they are out of attempts so they lose nothing from running lower dungeons. With this update, you can spend less time doing your own attempt and thus free up more time to help others. From your post, it sounds like you have been using your own attempts to help lower so you still get some rewards from helping. Most people I've seen help others just for the sake of helping so I don't see this update being bad in that aspect.

                          Comment


                          • and if u really want to save more time, please use balens!

                            Comment


                            • best way to save time would be to not play!

                              Comment


                              • not only for cashers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X