Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know why the hell you guys are taking our 3 MP runs and only giving us 1 that's just not fair and I think you guys need to do something about it

Comment

The 1 mpd per day is a positive change. MidnightAngel. You got triple reward, so you get the same as for 3 MPD, just 1/3 time.

However the announcement is silent about taking away 75% of our vouchers. Is this true, going live too? Also WB giving less gold than before? Is it true that top players on S1 couldnt even do normal mode of Tower?
      1 mpd is nice, but if gold on world boss gets halved due to less hp and losing most of my vouchers, then this patch is going to be a negative thing I hope very much that patch contains ONLY changes what is listed in the announcement, nothing else.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Lol WASI, lvl 74 with 48k br? Uhm ok...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

what about guild quarry and homestead? and additional row of farm?

Comment

The gold decrease in World Boss please solve this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Shampoodai View Post
              Would S1 still be included in the maintenance?
              no s1 already has the patch so we're disincluded...

Comment

Originally posted by S40_DyDy View Post
                Now already 20 August 2013
                16.22 GMT+8

when is the maintenance???
                the announcement quite confusing

Y is it confusing? all servers here are based on east or west coast time zone. plus they made it clear that the maintenance will happen at 10pm est time on the 21st of Aug.

Comment

Originally posted by LeenaFR View Post
                  what about guild quarry and homestead? and additional row of farm?
                  Think i like this post best on the matter of additional farm plots, they are there anyway and since u need more and more gold, exp etc it would be an welcome extra.
                  an other thing i often see is the question about the time, ofcourse everyone can do some calculating and know what the local time would be BUT it would be a good tthing if R2 would do that for us. easy for us so easy for R2 also.

I will wait and see before i judge this patch/update...

have fun and behave

Comment

wait... what?

Are some ppls saying the Current Vouchers you already have will be cut by 75%?
                    IE: you have 10,000 voucher, after patch, it becomes 2,500

I thought it was only cut from stuff you get like Energizing your Tree...
                    IE: you used to get 300 Voucher from ToA, now you only get 80ish

Which one is true?

Comment

we will see how it goes.
                      Last edited by R25403297; 08-20-2013, 10:46 AM. Reason: question already answered

Comment

[*]Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

people stop saying its x5 rewards please!

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
                          [*]Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

people stop saying its x5 rewards please!
                          i'm getting 5x stones off each boss in NM run
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Keuntungan bagi VIP..... Yg gak VIP gak dpet Mount.... DJ_Ancok...
                            :cool: --Keep Calm and Stay High-- :cool:

Comment

they better not mess with vouchers I almost have enough for my level 9 farm and have been savnig like mad for months!
                              Name: Niasaj
                              Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                              Classification: ArchMage
                              Guild Leader: Alliance
                              BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                              Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                wait... what?

Are some ppls saying the Current Vouchers you already have will be cut by 75%?
                                IE: you have 10,000 voucher, after patch, it becomes 2,500

I thought it was only cut from stuff you get like Energizing your Tree...
                                IE: you used to get 300 Voucher from ToA, now you only get 80ish

Which one is true?

so someone from s1 could confirm it ?
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X