Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically I've never seen an event where non-cashers actually got something! All was figured for cashers. Might as well give up on this game. Pity, because it's a fun game and needs only improvements - not ''if you don't give money we're gonna spoil your fun, actually''
    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
      Basically I've never seen an event where non-cashers actually got something! All was figured for cashers. Might as well give up on this game. Pity, because it's a fun game and needs only improvements - not ''if you don't give money we're gonna spoil your fun, actually''
      word. couldnt have said it better myself

Comment

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on August 20th at 10:00 PM EDT, (7:00 PM PDT, 2:00 AM GMT on August 21st, and 10:00 AM GMT +8). or in about 5 hrs

Comment

People are so dumb. This 1x mp is very good in the long run. You hardly lose anything from it. You get 50 summon attempts and 3x everything else. You spend less time getting your stuff done. Not everyone can play 24hrs a day you know. How is this a bad thing? Sure you lose out on 10 summons but you make up for it with boss drops and if lucky on card draw. Lastly most ppl only have enough keys for once a week full 60 summons or a few times a week 20 summons. Skeleton keys are so hard to get. So you won't be really missing out on much. About the voucher lost. That most likely hinting at locked balens which is much better than vouchers.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Note: The Blessing Wheel system will remain locked for the time being, but please be patient as it is scheduled to be released soon!
            as soon as the Homesteed? >.<

Comment

how exactly is doing 1 run for 3x the rewards screwing anyone over?

Comment

Mounts are forever
                Jherek
                Guild Master TheCore

Comment

I would have thought that obvious. You don't just do mp for yourself. You help your guild members.
                  Jherek
                  Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Oh goodie! I can't wait till it's done! Yay finally new stuff to do thx R2 and kabam
                    IGN : Born0fOsiris
                    Class : Knight
                    Server : Kabam S30
                    Guild : TheMisfits

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      People are so dumb. This 1x mp is very good in the long run. You hardly lose anything from it. You get 50 summon attempts and 3x everything else. You spend less time getting your stuff done. Not everyone can play 24hrs a day you know. How is this a bad thing? Sure you lose out on 10 summons but you make up for it with boss drops and if lucky on card draw. Lastly most ppl only have enough keys for once a week full 60 summons or a few times a week 20 summons. Skeleton keys are so hard to get. So you won't be really missing out on much. About the voucher lost. That most likely hinting at locked balens which is much better than vouchers.
                      This is NOT GOOD in an already half-dead server. If you don't realize this, it's your fault. People will play this only attempt (not with you, but with the best pg possible, for not wasting that attempt) then you will not see them anymore for the rest of the day. Very good in the long run, yeah.
                      Maybe in a healthy server this update will work. Not in mine and in many other servers.

Comment

I hope you you being cynical there
                        Jherek
                        Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Oxybotten, who cares about key runs. That is not the point. I am a G M and at the moment I take my low levels through mp. What's the point for me now. I get nothing. One run with a bad team and you are screwed.
                          Jherek
                          Guild Master TheCore

Comment

glad to see you are so intelligent. not everyone is a casher here my friend. boss drops? hahahaha. good luck with dt key runs. Dont know about you but only 4 people can clear dt nm on our server and all 4 of them were in top 10 in cw. Did i mention they all are cashers and have the 60 pve and 60 trinkets and everything leg? This is an open forum and people are entitled to their opinion. If you cant discuss without passing judgement, please keep your mouth shut.

Comment

SolidCrow, was that aimed at me?
                              Jherek
                              Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
                                SolidCrow, was that aimed at me?
                                ofcourse not buddy! Directed towards people who call others dumb

Comment

Working...
                                X