No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice way to get people to spend more money on a game that isn't worth it.

Comment

• so 1 mp dungeon??? that sux really bad and eliminates co-operative play. r2 u just lost my contribution to ur income. 5$ a week adds up but when u take my fun away for more balens ur greedy and lose people. example A right here ciao r2 would say its bee great but I feel robbed and abused. as this may cause me to boycott an avoid future 7 road ,r2 games . u did it to urselves hahhahah greedy mofos

Comment

• no says summoner and chests will remain the same

Comment

• Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

- This what people are referring to when they squawk about the 1 run a day,,,

All of these posts of self proclaimed eloquence telling people to stop complaining are obviously written by players who are high level and kick a little cash in the game. For some people, the added chances of picking up a crypt key or some soul crystals is a huge deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254727 View Post
            so 1 mp dungeon??? that sux really bad and eliminates co-operative play. r2 u just lost my contribution to ur income. 5$ a week adds up but when u take my fun away for more balens ur greedy and lose people. example A right here ciao r2 would say its bee great but I feel robbed and abused. as this may cause me to boycott an avoid future 7 road ,r2 games . u did it to urselves hahhahah greedy mofos
            how does it eliminate cooperative play?,, most people get a group of 4, then do the dungeon 3 times with the same people.. so whats changed apart from now you only do it once, rather than 3 times?

Comment

• First of all .... Please respect that this is their work... Their income....
              They probably have families and all they ask is for you to give a little cash at a time (and also its all up to the user since its free to play),
              not only to help them continue making wartune and other games better but also to actually help them continue distributing these games and distributing them for free to the part of the community that might not have so much money as the rest but still wants to enjoy the games they works so hard for...

Comment

• oh come on. My farm under 20 min and server shut in 19min. lolz
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

• Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                  i dont like this one

Comment

• the new MPD have both pros and cons

Pro:
                    1 time run
                    Less Time Spend
                    Getting the loot in one run

Con:
                    Only 1 chest (IE: 1 chance to get Crypt Key instead of 3)
                    Only 1 Summoner (not like anyone really cares, cause some ppls "don't have keys")
                    Loot drops varies, if you get something like Crystaloid x1, Crystaloid x1, the new MPD will give you Crystaloid x3, Crystaloid x1 (and not both x3)
                    D/C problem (if someone D/C and gets kicked... than too bad cause you used up your ONLY run for the day...)
                    Kicked (same thing as above, if you couldn't find a good party and doesn't have the time to wait for a good group, you usually go with a pick up group, so it's risky as you never know if you'll be kicked or not, and if you do... well there goes yuor ONLY run for the day)

First of all .... Please respect that this is their work... Their income....
                    They probably have families and all they ask is for you to give a little cash at a time (and also its all up to the user since its free to play),
                    counting in they make more than 5000 a week from Heavy Cashers
                    And 5000 each from ppls like zebq the super spender

I think they make more than enough money than most other F2P companies out there, LOL.

Comment

• I think they are talking about the mystery box.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• You get 50 summoner attempts people. Please understand the only thing you be hindering yourself on is chances at crypt keys and gold pouches and card draws. However, use camps if you want mystery chests and skeleton keys. The pouches never give much in the first place so why complain about that? Lastly, this is much better for everyone in the long run. Seriously get over this **** already and learn to adjust to it. Not everyone can be on the game 24/7. I can't stress that enough.

Comment

• For God's sake, stop doing updates at times when people are still playing! Do it early AM like the normal weekly maintenance.

And yes, getting only 1 MP dungeon attempt per day is garbage. What possible purpose does such an arbitrary limit serve anyway?

Especially since this month's event has a quest starting next Monday to complete an MP dungeon twice a day.

Comment

• It is 1.666

Comment

• #1-if u are lvl 60+ and run Moon for exp. u lose the chance to do a farm GOD nm run. 1mp will limit either ur ability to lvl u or urability getting spec gears/trinkets-unless u use balens to buy the stuff u will have sacrifice 1 for/or the other

Comment

• Originally posted by PeaceTeddie View Post
                                First of all .... Please respect that this is their work... Their income....
                                not only to help them continue making wartune and other games better but also to actually help them continue distributing these games and distributing them for free to the part of the community that might not have so much money as the rest but still wants to enjoy the games they works so hard for...
                                You are right. The new patch offers 1 new map for a very small percentage of the gaming community and quite frankly, nothing new, different, or creative beyond that. As a token of my gratitude for such a whirlwind upgrade I'm gonna get a second job to help the starving programmers at R2. In fact, I told the wife about the plight of R2 and its struggling employees. In turn, she has cancelled our vacation and we will be using the savings to stockpile balens and challenge each other to a dress up contest in clothing synthesis. Heck, sure beats a week in Hawaii.

Comment

Working...
                                X