[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Previously, each boss in the MP gives you 1 crystaloid (+1 legend stone if nightmare mode).
    Now, each boss gives you 5 crystaloids (+5 legend stones if nightmare mode).
    How is this worse off?

I agree that mystery chest is an issue but if you're going to try to farm stones, then you should be saving keys rather than using it.
    Besides, don't you have 8 solo campaign per day to open mystery chests?

I can't comprehend all this whining.
    Not really surprised, all that user's posts are about 95% whining.
    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• 1 MP dungeon attempt per day

Comment

• Hi All!!!!

Comment

• will we be compensated for loss of BG time and Tank time and WB time as well?
          with the loss of tank time, we will lose out on the anniversary tokens.

Comment

• also from8/26 to9/1 we have a 2 x daily mp run quest, this means no one will be-able to complete this can say "we wish to sell more anniversary chests" -pls understand they r screwing u. free to start but no u have to pay to play and I am a casher even I think this is bad for business so to speak. no cashers r the gel that makes his game work as a casher I will lose a lot from this also if it is too long to get ur devo u rn't devo'eted so stop whinning about 3 runs take too long u only need 1 for devo.

Comment

• Will they announce when its safe to log back in ?...already lost one account to the internet fairies , dont want to lose this one ! :P
              All the time the theme tune to the Banana splits is playing in my head...

Comment

• No offense to the developers, but I liked the old rune system when runes were consumable. With that, you didn't know if you were going to encounter someone using runes or not, and whether you could use any or not depended on whether you had any. Now that everyone has runes, you can count on everyone using them. It really makes the system less interesting than it was before because there's no variety. Every one uses brutality runes in every fight. Everyone uses a healing rune. It's just boring, but not boring enough to make me stop playing, of course. I just wanted to toss that into the mix of other opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by R214581807 View Post
                  Seriously, f you R2. Surprise maintenance is bull, during a world boss is worse. I sincerely pray whoever made that decision dies in a fire.
                  Prey someone dies in a fire bc of a video game and cutting off your virtual currency that is worth nothing in real life? Seriously dude? Also this isn't a surprise maintenance. They gave you 24hours which is enough and you should know by now his is how R2 works. They do there maintenance at the wb/gb/tanks times all the time. Learn to deal.

Comment

• when is the maintenance?
                    oohhh =(

Comment

• G.M request to make an trade

Comment

• to be the best do not means your are powerfull. power its not shown only by your br

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveForFighting View Post
                          You are right. The new patch offers 1 new map for a very small percentage of the gaming community and quite frankly, nothing new, different, or creative beyond that. As a token of my gratitude for such a whirlwind upgrade I'm gonna get a second job to help the starving programmers at R2. In fact, I told the wife about the plight of R2 and its struggling employees. In turn, she has cancelled our vacation and we will be using the savings to stockpile balens and challenge each other to a dress up contest in clothing synthesis. Heck, sure beats a week in Hawaii.
                          Yay someone read my first post :3 and my post did sound much more "over the edge" then i meant it to... as a fellow programmer, all i meant is, its a game and yes some may think they are greedy but it all comes down to what you compare it to... i mean they give you a choice.... Now a days they are selling WATER... and people buy it (alot even have clean water at home)...Just saying...

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            People cry over the stupidest things seriously....This is probably the best update so far. Idk why you get all upset for saving time for daily events. This game should be fun not a chore and that is what this game right is. A chore since it's incredibly boring to do 3 runs a day. Not to mention if you are busy and can only go with a certian group you need to set aside at least an hour for those 3 runs. This means you only need to set aside 15-20min which is tremendous help.
                            I assume you will be happy when you can log in, do a 1 - click check in and instantly finish. Instead of trolling posts and chastising peoples opinions, allow this forum to be a forum and let people express their opinions instead of constantly berating them for it.

Comment

• Maybe you guys haven't figured it out yet, but Wartune is not technically developed by R2 they basically buy the updates from the developers and add them to the server. For the most part you get what they get. From what I understand there is a few differences that R2 may or may not add, but to be fair maybe you need to address the creators of the game about your disapproval instead of the hosts.

From investigating I found that Wartune was developed by Teamtop Games (China) and published by Reality Squared Games (Shanghai), so if you have complaints perhaps addressing the developers and publishers would get you further than addressing R2.

Have a good day and try out the changes before you get upset about them, who knows you may decide you like them.

Hugs,
                              Kiera (S58)
                              Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
                              Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
                              Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254727 View Post
                                #1-if u are lvl 60+ and run Moon for exp. u lose the chance to do a farm GOD nm run. 1mp will limit either ur ability to lvl u or urability getting spec gears/trinkets-unless u use balens to buy the stuff u will have sacrifice 1 for/or the other
                                You're kidding me right? Okay lets say you run 1 GOD NM and 2 Moon per day. You could now run GOD NM, and the next 2 days run Moon. If its 2 GOD NM and 1 Moon, you run GOD NM 2 days, then the next run Moon. Or you cud run GOD NM, Moon, GOD NM. Seriously you don't LOSE anything you just don't have run different types of MP's everyday. The only ppl I know who have such a limited concept of time and application are kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X