[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeaceTeddie View Post
    Yay someone read my first post :3 and my post did sound much more "over the edge" then i meant it to... as a fellow programmer, all i meant is, its a game and yes some may think they are greedy but it all comes down to what you compare it to... i mean they give you a choice.... Now a days they are selling WATER... and people buy it (alot even have clean water at home)...Just saying...
    I was pretty sure you would catch the glaring sarcasm. Just trying to give a laugh or two while we ride out the maintenance wave

Comment

• Originally posted by MerlinObscuro View Post
      and about homestead??
      There won't be a homestead ever. Its just a useless building put there for show to fill up the empty space. Chinese servers at patch 2.1/2.2 (not sure since I haven't logged there in a while), but they don't have homesteads. So don't expect anything to come from this building.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• i can't wait -____- i wan't to play now.

Comment

• i just hope new MPS attempt make more than 3 attempt. because i need lot lot loids and legends hope another MP make crypt key. as i know it only found in 1 MP. the other MP never found it yet/. trading !!! all games MMO have trading system
          Server :[S147] Esterwitch
          Name Char : Surya91
          Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• is mant. over yet lol
            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• i have a question and not sure if its been answered regarding the Panda mount will we get if we are VIP already?
              [Server]:Leaves Fort
              [Guild]: Spirit
              [level]: 65

Comment

• At least they are not updating on a GB night! Gratz R2 on getting that right. I am whining though about losing 10 summons. I have been doing them all on Saturday with 3 others.

Comment

• it is over now?
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• 1 Dungeon per day seriously? Ugh there isn't enough to do each day already so now your making even less to do... If I keep having to sit for 5+ hours doing nothing I think I might just have to find a new game
                    The Arishok
                    Zeldonia ~ Server 308 Fellspire
                    Pure Priest Mage

Comment

• when we allow to play again?

Comment

• en espanish xfas

Comment

• Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).
                          ...ironic. MP dungeons are kinda fun, and one of the things I looked forward to. Sounds like you just want to make it harder to get set pieces and OJ stones. Why not just take the summoner out altogether (or take out the repeat summons) and leave the three attempts per day?

Comment

• yeah., you right

Comment

• 5-players have 1 att mp dungeon per day <---- serios :|
                              now i will saty longer to colect crystaloid .....
                              The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

• spam spam spam and coffee
                                LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Working...
                                X