No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! looks like we will be cut short on daily's if I understand this update correctly

Comment

• any idea if they will change number of keys to summon dtnm? Right now we are doing 30 keys each. If not then there is going to be bickering about who spends their keys. 4 does not go into 50.... how will this work fairly?

Comment

• yup yup y i am trolling
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
          You're kidding me right? Okay lets say you run 1 GOD NM and 2 Moon per day. You could now run GOD NM, and the next 2 days run Moon. If its 2 GOD NM and 1 Moon, you run GOD NM 2 days, then the next run Moon. Or you cud run GOD NM, Moon, GOD NM. Seriously you don't LOSE anything you just don't have run different types of MP's everyday. The only ppl I know who have such a limited concept of time and application are kids.
          ahem to say some people have rl and jobs and do not log in everyday has escped ur thinking. only kids can it and play 24/7 us adults see the reality of the situation.

Comment

• 72 keys each cause 2 people have to do extra summon
            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
              1 Dungeon per day seriously? Ugh there isn't enough to do each day already so now your making even less to do... If I keep having to sit for 5+ hours doing nothing I think I might just have to find a new game
              well. it's good depending on player need found someone player who always busy and can't help , its hard except have a team for MPD . but beware of kicked. lose attempt, lose all day.
              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
              Name Char : Surya91
              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• yeah., you right
                it so unfaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                  You're kidding me right? Okay lets say you run 1 GOD NM and 2 Moon per day. You could now run GOD NM, and the next 2 days run Moon. If its 2 GOD NM and 1 Moon, you run GOD NM 2 days, then the next run Moon. Or you cud run GOD NM, Moon, GOD NM. Seriously you don't LOSE anything you just don't have run different types of MP's everyday. The only ppl I know who have such a limited concept of time and application are kids.
                  Actually, while 1 mp run a day saves time, it hurts u on your chances at getting gear/synth mat from card draw since u only get 1 draw a day now.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.). I CANT BELIVE THESE INSTAD TO GROW THE ATT ON MP DUNGEONS U LOWED XD
                    Last edited by R215345191; 08-20-2013, 09:23 PM.
                    The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

• i believe instead of 10 you will have 50 summons
                      Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
                      Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
                      Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                        any idea if they will change number of keys to summon dtnm? Right now we are doing 30 keys each. If not then there is going to be bickering about who spends their keys. 4 does not go into 50.... how will this work fairly?
                        i think the summon attempt is same or less. but the reward on get is doubled there. or maybe no hope
                        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                        Name Char : Surya91
                        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• nakakawala na ng ganang maglaro

Comment

• serenity its me im trolling
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• here comes the lag

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
                                1 Dungeon per day seriously? Ugh there isn't enough to do each day already so now your making even less to do... If I keep having to sit for 5+ hours doing nothing I think I might just have to find a new game
                                Lol...I wish have 5+ hours to do nothing. Since you have so much time why not give it to us?
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X