• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ijxnfha
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]51930[/ATTACH]gigolo x x x
    damn !!!! you make me shocked. haahahahhaah
    Server :[S147] Esterwitch
    Name Char : Surya91
    Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• I don't care about the 1 MP run except for the fact that I'd get 3x the experience.. and I'm trying to level SLOWLY. I don't like gaining EXP at all. Also, there was no mention in the update about the less voucher thing. I haven't experienced it yet. I'm a moderate casher but also have a level 7 farm. I rely on vouchers to get me through world boss and farm stuff. Also, no mention of the gold/daru change for WB in the update.

Comment

• Wartune is the game i so much like., but i don't know after this

Comment

• Originally posted by uya91 View Post
          i think the summon attempt is same or less. but the reward on get is doubled there. or maybe no hope
          its not doubled. B4 this patch is 20 summons per run, now its 50 summons in 1 run (and u only get 1 run a day).
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• QUESTION: How is this going to affect the Anniversary Event where you have to do 2 count them 2 mp's to get the anniversary seal? If we only get 1 attempt they just goofed us out of that event.

Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:

40,000 EXP
            40,000 Gold
            Anniversary Seal x3

Comment

• The summoner is suppose to be 50 attempts which is 10 less...and they are not adding a bonus to summoner items. So basically you are losing at least 10 legendary stones per day unless they're still giving 60 guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ijxnfha
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]51930[/ATTACH]gigolo x x x

damn bro u need to brush those gibs badly lol
                LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• QUESTION: How is this going to affect the Anniversary Event where you have to do 2 count them 2 mp's to get the anniversary seal? If we only get 1 attempt they just goofed us out of that event.

Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:

40,000 EXP
                  40,000 Gold
                  Anniversary Seal x3

Comment

• Once again ....... we lost the opportunities to advance that others before us had. Yet some how you people at R2 seem to feel you have made the game better. You steal from u8s. I paid a cool down to my guild for a Altar Upgrade yet now its disabled. I hope this Patch bites you in the A S S hard financially. I know many of us in my guild will stop cashing even for the most minor of things. I hope to continue playing til;l I see you go belly up and lock the doors on R2 Games.

Comment

• You can still do MPDs after you finish the one that counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by gundamshcs View Post
                        I don't care about the 1 MP run except for the fact that I'd get 3x the experience.. and I'm trying to level SLOWLY. I don't like gaining EXP at all. Also, there was no mention in the update about the less voucher thing. I haven't experienced it yet. I'm a moderate casher but also have a level 7 farm. I rely on vouchers to get me through world boss and farm stuff. Also, no mention of the gold/daru change for WB in the update.
                        Pity that you can't level camp to bully lower levels for long then. Or maybe you can't hide in lower levels for long till you get farmed by others...(hmm...) Just soak up the exp and get more skills then
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• So are the MP dungeons gonna be like the Spire? Where you can't help out when complete? Or are they gonna maintain the help when complete? Cuz you're gonna see a ton more ppl quit if they can't get groups cuz of switching it over to Spire style MP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
                            1 Dungeon per day seriously? Ugh there isn't enough to do each day already so now your making even less to do... If I keep having to sit for 5+ hours doing nothing I think I might just have to find a new game
                            It's called going outside lol. You know there is a huge world out there to explore. You don't need to be on wartune all day. Not trying to be mean and I apologize if it was sorta mean but that's the truth. Wartune isn't the only thing out there. Being on video games all day isn't healthy either.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                Actually, while 1 mp run a day saves time, it hurts u on your chances at getting gear/synth mat from card draw since u only get 1 draw a day now.
                                but what if 1 card draw have a chance getting equip syn ready? there's on the list, but i never found it, anybody get it?? like equip lvl 60 (sword, armor, etc) on card draw??
                                about equip material for syn, they got it on card draw. so it good rather than buy it on cata shop
                                Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                                Name Char : Surya91
                                Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X