[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
    I made a comment on another thread regarding Key Runs. Seems like this is the topic most ppl seem to moan about. x50 summons per run that -10 than the old system. For those who have played long enough they can remember when there was no limit daily. If you and 3 others had 5k keys u cud sit there for hours using them. Then R2 changed it to 5! You guys are crying over -10?????!!!!! when most of you prob are lucky to do 1 key run per week!!!!!!! Seriously, wake the ** up to yourself and get over it.

1 MP run per day saves lots of time. On the lvl 70 NM mp's saves like an hour at least. The rewards aren't just "tripled" like advertised, it's more. Old system you got 1 Leg Stones per boss, x2 thats 2 per run and if you were lucky u got 2 off card draw so pretty much u got 2-4 per run. Now u get 5 per boss x2 and if lucky 6 on card draw so 10-16. Multiply the difference (6 guaranteed stones) by 7 days in the week and guess what, u gain an extra 42 stones per week under the new system. Which is probably more than the 10 summons u lose per run (unless u have tons of keys saved up). So pls, stop crying over what you obviously didn't even research. The new system actually allows you to get ur sets faster, if u ppl read before u complained you would know this.
    So if i need people to clear way for summoner on dt nm and can do only summons how does this update is better???? and if i do normal summon its not worth it
    Last edited by Hysterical88; 08-20-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damaeous View Post
      No offense to the developers, but I liked the old rune system when runes were consumable. With that, you didn't know if you were going to encounter someone using runes or not, and whether you could use any or not depended on whether you had any. Now that everyone has runes, you can count on everyone using them. It really makes the system less interesting than it was before because there's no variety. Every one uses brutality runes in every fight. Everyone uses a healing rune. It's just boring, but not boring enough to make me stop playing, of course. I just wanted to toss that into the mix of other opinions.
      Not to mention that we got cut from being able to equip 3 runes to 2 of them under the new system. And before, rage runes (the most useful rune, at least for those of us without the PVE gear) were decently common drops from solo arena. Now they're something that only hardcore cashers have any chance of getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254727 View Post
        ahem to say some people have rl and jobs and do not log in everyday has escped ur thinking. only kids can it and play 24/7 us adults see the reality of the situation.
        You should read the entire post before u reply lol. I'm in favour of the 1 mp per day. I was responding to the clown who said he was being hard done by by it being cut to 1. I am an adult, and have a job and other responsibilities so I like the change. Was only pointing out to the person that made the post I was replying to that just because he runs different maps doesn't mean his game is now screwed.

Comment

• honest frome Mp Dungeons i make many crystaloids and keys so now i wil not make nothing ,is like low down all no chance XD to grow up
          The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

• Originally posted by R221864110 View Post
            QUESTION: How is this going to affect the Anniversary Event where you have to do 2 count them 2 mp's to get the anniversary seal? If we only get 1 attempt they just goofed us out of that event.

Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:

40,000 EXP
            40,000 Gold
            Anniversary Seal x3
            the answer is easy. even your attempt 0. you still can enter , and every finish counted. no need attempt for finish the quest. understand now?? lol
            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
            Name Char : Surya91
            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• 1 mp per day, i like it. Likely able to fit in ur mp as well as most, if not all solo dungeons on 1 exp scroll.
              Also , for those whining and crying about what is fair and what is not... Dry ur eyes, and change ur diapers. If everyone has to play by the same rules and have the same opportunities than all is fair.
              ,,I,,

Comment

• Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                but what if 1 card draw have a chance getting equip syn ready? there's on the list, but i never found it, anybody get it?? like equip lvl 60 (sword, armor, etc) on card draw??
                about equip material for syn, they got it on card draw. so it good rather than buy it on cata shop
                Never got it myself but I know someone in my server got a lvl 70 bow from card draw. Pity he was a mage....
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• how many hours more?

Comment

• a dcasdwd fs

Comment

• I remember the time when MPD has 5 attempts

Comment

• from what i read so far in this thread about this patch....sucks, bad......

1. so vouchers will be cut, nice going r2, after we spend days of collecting those vouchers, just for a laugh, let's cut those down a bit....by 75%, nice touch, i cannot stop laughing (sarcasm)
                        2. one guy around here said this patch was waited for almost 12 months, seriously and the best you can come up with is 1 lousy dungeon? seriously?
                        3. new br system, nice adds more lag....really doesn't help you with nothing, if ur not too lazy u can check ur br by clicking inventory (i'm just saying the obvious, not needed to take it personally)
                        4. 1 mp dungeon, my guess will go nice on legendary stone drops, but will suck at rest of em like 1 normal run (again make it 1 for those lazies out there who can't make all of 3)
                        5. Note: The Blessing Wheel system will remain locked for the time being, but please be patient as it is scheduled to be released soon!....i'm guessing will be released after another 12 months.....anyway amazing patch what can i say
                        [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• I've pulled 40s, 50s, and 60s from card draw...its just based on luck kinda and yes 90% of those I've pulled were for different class. I hope that that is something that could be fixed...cuz seriously its just a waste when it comes in bound.

Comment

• for those that cant login using facebook link
                            i had this same problem, goto the main wartune page and use the forgot password link and use the email addy that is linked to your facebook account. you will get an email to reset your pw and then can login using email and new pw, now not needing the login thru fb link
                            Last edited by R219237726; 08-20-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              It's called going outside lol. You know there is a huge world out there to explore. You don't need to be on wartune all day. Not trying to be mean and I apologize if it was sorta mean but that's the truth. Wartune isn't the only thing out there. Being on video games all day isn't healthy either.
                              I am in a wheelchair so going outside is alot more work for me then the normal person so yeah I sit at a computer all day you could of done that a bit less personal
                              The Arishok
                              Zeldonia ~ Server 308 Fellspire
                              Pure Priest Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                Actually, while 1 mp run a day saves time, it hurts u on your chances at getting gear/synth mat from card draw since u only get 1 draw a day now.
                                The chances of getting a gear are very low. Ppl act like they drop from the sky all the time so really that argument is weak. The mats I can agree BUT u gain 40% more stones/ crystalloids per day at 1/3 of the time so it's not all doom and gloom

Comment

Working...
                                X