Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah dont understand with this time

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
      from what i read so far in this thread about this patch....sucks, bad......

1. so vouchers will be cut, nice going r2, after we spend days of collecting those vouchers, just for a laugh, let's cut those down a bit....by 75%, nice touch, i cannot stop laughing (sarcasm)
      2. one guy around here said this patch was waited for almost 12 months, seriously and the best you can come up with is 1 lousy dungeon? seriously?
      3. new br system, nice adds more lag....really doesn't help you with nothing, if ur not too lazy u can check ur br by clicking inventory (i'm just saying the obvious, not needed to take it personally)
      4. 1 mp dungeon, my guess will go nice on legendary stone drops, but will suck at rest of em like 1 normal run (again make it 1 for those lazies out there who can't make all of 3)
      5. Note: The Blessing Wheel system will remain locked for the time being, but please be patient as it is scheduled to be released soon!....i'm guessing will be released after another 12 months.....anyway amazing patch what can i say
      Mr JoinInJuly-2013

1. I agree that Voucher cut sucks.
      2. This game is 12 months old. How could we have waited 12 months for this patch. Use your brain. It was only 3 months.
      3. BR system adds nothing to game.
      4. The drops MORE than tripled.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
        I am in a wheelchair so going outside is alot more work for me then the normal person so yeah I sit at a computer all day you could of done that a bit less personal
        people just like to make others feel bad cause they a$$holes dont pay that attention and do what makes u happy
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• INSTAD OF ADDING ONLIE The Blessing Wheel system , U MAKE A MISTAKE AND U REDUCT THE MP DUNGEONS GREATE JOBE CONTINU IN THESE WAY XD
          The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
            from what i read so far in this thread about this patch....sucks, bad......

1. so vouchers will be cut, nice going r2, after we spend days of collecting those vouchers, just for a laugh, let's cut those down a bit....by 75%, nice touch, i cannot stop laughing (sarcasm)
            2. one guy around here said this patch was waited for almost 12 months, seriously and the best you can come up with is 1 lousy dungeon? seriously?
            3. new br system, nice adds more lag....really doesn't help you with nothing, if ur not too lazy u can check ur br by clicking inventory (i'm just saying the obvious, not needed to take it personally)
            4. 1 mp dungeon, my guess will go nice on legendary stone drops, but will suck at rest of em like 1 normal run (again make it 1 for those lazies out there who can't make all of 3)
            5. Note: The Blessing Wheel system will remain locked for the time being, but please be patient as it is scheduled to be released soon!....i'm guessing will be released after another 12 months.....anyway amazing patch what can i say
            Hey dude people have jobs and school and a social life. Sorry to say but there is a huge world out there. Maybe your world is just Wartune. It isn't about being lazy or not lazy it's about saving time. Especially now that we have to do Tower of Kings as well as spire and other events. 1x mp and triple rewards is far better. Also fyi do research and you will know that the vouchers turn into locked balens in 2.0 patch. Cutting vouchers is a good sign that we will get locked balens. Locked balens are the same as balens except you earn in game. It is a far better improvement than vouchers. Please actually do your research before you start crying about silly things like this.

Comment

• Wartune is the game i so much like., but i don't know after this

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinfest View Post
                I am in a wheelchair so going outside is alot more work for me then the normal person so yeah I sit at a computer all day you could of done that a bit less personal
                I apologize to you did not know that. However, I still stand by my opinion that this game needs to shrink in time. Plenty of other things out there and even if gaming is your thing. There are other games out there and by having Wartune not take so much time you are able to play those other games with out any hassles.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovelydomsie View Post
                  Wartune is the game i so much like., but i don't know after this
                  how many times u gonna type it?
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by uya91 View Post
                    but what if 1 card draw have a chance getting equip syn ready? there's on the list, but i never found it, anybody get it?? like equip lvl 60 (sword, armor, etc) on card draw??
                    about equip material for syn, they got it on card draw. so it good rather than buy it on cata shop
                    I got ancient weapon and 2 ancient helmets and also sage hat. (I am an archer FML)

Comment

• good morning i am from Philippines what time will be the wartune is ready to play

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Mr JoinInJuly-2013
                        2. This game is 12 months old. How could we have waited 12 months for this patch. Use your brain. It was only 3 months.
                        i really don't care when this game was released honestly, i just saw an add, click on it, played a bit, i like it and stayed .... the rest of it is just junk

3 months, and you think that makes it better?
                        [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• seems kinda worthless and id rather they didnt put this **** in
                          The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                            people just like to make others feel bad cause they a$$holes dont pay that attention and do what makes u happy
                            Like I knew the person was in a wheel chair okay? The person should have wrote the post in a way that didn't sound like they only are the pc all day bc thats what they want to do. I already apologized anyway about it but as already stated the person should have stated why and not just say they are on the pc all day. Just sound slike moaning that they can't play the game as long anymore.

Comment

• sorta illogical that you did this update at the same time as the world boss battle. i was in it and the searver shuts down...

Comment

• Well,,,,good news - you can still troll through the wilds for hours on end collecting Daru pearls! Hot Damn!

Comment

Working...
                                X