[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R221864110 View Post
    QUESTION: How is this going to affect the Anniversary Event where you have to do 2 count them 2 mp's to get the anniversary seal? If we only get 1 attempt they just goofed us out of that event.

Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:

40,000 EXP
    40,000 Gold
    Anniversary Seal x3
    Once you are done with your attempt, you can do nether forest or help out others on non-attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
      I can see what you're trying to say, but I don't know how many other people this would apply to. In my experience, high lvl people help lower ones in their guild AFTER they are out of attempts so they lose nothing from running lower dungeons. With this update, you can spend less time doing your own attempt and thus free up more time to help others. From your post, it sounds like you have been using your own attempts to help lower so you still get some rewards from helping. Most people I've seen help others just for the sake of helping so I don't see this update being bad in that aspect.
      exactly...

Comment

• 0xykotton can u shut the **** up ,maeby ur agree with the change but many ar not so stf with ur comments to copy and giving stupid reply
        The NIGHT IS COMING , IM HUNTING U

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Like I knew the person was in a wheel chair okay? The person should have wrote the post in a way that didn't sound like they only are the pc all day bc thats what they want to do. I already apologized anyway about it but as already stated the person should have stated why and not just say they are on the pc all day. Just sound slike moaning that they can't play the game as long anymore.
          bro really? she has to state that she is disabled... u sure u meant to write that? and they were talkn to the wartune people not to people who want to make silly comments on what they said. im perfectly healthy and i choose to play games cause i love them. not for u to decide what we do bro so let them speak they mind dont need people to lower they self esteem cause u think its funny to say somethin
          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by ijxnfha
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]51932[/ATTACH] s-23 ukiahsand ijxn queen of gigolo
            damn !! now you broke my hearts. !!!! XD
            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
            Name Char : Surya91
            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• *le me..
              \o/
              ╬ \___/
              \\
              *flip table

Comment

• Agreed, it already goes to fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by cronousxll View Post
                  *le me..
                  \o/
                  ╬ \___/
                  \\
                  *flip table
                  **** just got real......

Comment

• do the panda free ? n for lv vip ? or just new vip ?

Comment

• OMG! Just 1 MP dungeon attempt?

Comment

Hey dude people have jobs and school and a social life. Sorry to say but there is a huge world out there. Maybe your world is just Wartune. It isn't about being lazy or not lazy it's about saving time. Especially now that we have to do Tower of Kings as well as spire and other events. 1x mp and triple rewards is far better. Also fyi do research and you will know that the vouchers turn into locked balens in 2.0 patch. Cutting vouchers is a good sign that we will get locked balens. Locked balens are the same as balens except you earn in game. It is a far better improvement than vouchers. Please actually do your research before you start crying about silly things like this.
                        this is patch 1.6...that is patch 2.0....i don't want to think how many years, i mean months will take......
                        didn't you quote "Sorry to say but there is a huge world out there" in another reply for another player? doesn't matter, moving on.....

the job i understand
                        yes school...nice touch, hilarious actually...when u have so many posts on this forum, i bet ur way too much addictive then me as this game
                        social life......u can do all the social u want in here aswell, seeing u got around 700 posts....ur doing a pretty good job at that
                        [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• agree we love wartune but some ppl say this game become bored. that's the reason why wartune update again. anyway . we work and do something bussiness. it's good for save the time. except all ppl who can stay in PC everytime i want like that. but how to get eat if i don't work . just opinion XD
                          Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                          Name Char : Surya91
                          Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• What will happen if you fail the only mpd you get? Do you really need to wait till the reset? Then we really have to assure ourselves of a strong team in the nightmare mode.
                            Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                            Character: Urania
                            Class: Knight

Comment

• its nice to add some more excitement!! its so fun to be play in this game' creators of this game ty for upgrading wartune!!!

Comment

Like I knew the person was in a wheel chair okay? The person should have wrote the post in a way that didn't sound like they only are the pc all day bc thats what they want to do. I already apologized anyway about it but as already stated the person should have stated why and not just say they are on the pc all day. Just sound slike moaning that they can't play the game as long anymore.
                                Why exactly do you feel the need to have to complain about the fact someone is complaining? Doesn't that just make what your doing just as bad as the rest of us? Regardless of my disability or not really your complaining is just as bad as ours. Honestly who cares what another person does. And just because someone has a life outside the game doesnt mean the rest of us have to suffer. So what if you miss a dungeon here and there Why should the game evolve so it only takes a few mins to log on each day? If you want that your smart phone has alot of apps perfect for you. I feel a computer game should be something you can play as long as you wish to play it. I Love this game which is saying something since I already hate games that have real time ****. Not everyone can make it at so and so time. Yet I still like this game. It just sucks that because some people cant make it to everything that the rest of us have to suffer.
                                I also personally wish the game would become a pay to play game instead of letting all of these people who dont seem to understand that it takes money to run a game play. I bet you that's not a popular idea haha. I think it sucks the people who are willing to pay for the game have to pay so much for so little, just so the people who refuse to pay for anything let alone a game can play.
                                The Arishok
                                Zeldonia ~ Server 308 Fellspire
                                Pure Priest Mage

Comment

Working...
                                X