No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All VIP it means new VIP or All player with VIP get tha Panda Guardian ?
    " Just wanna have fun by killing time and spend some easy money...only for FUN..!!

Comment

• It's nice to see how many people jump into this thread now that maintenance is in progress. Too bad it quickly turned to grief over the 1x MPD run daily, which is actually a positive thing.

Less runs = less time spent (We have lives we'd like to live, after all)
      Less time spent = less burnout (You want me to help you on your runs? But I still haven't done my 3, and I'm TIRED already)
      Less burnout = more willingness to help others on their runs (Yeah, sure, I already did my run for the day, I'll help)

I'd rather lose 10 summons (not that I was EVER doing 3 key runs in a day...try maybe 3 a week), 2 card draws (not that I ever saw anyone in my party ever draw a PvE piece), and 2 mystery boxes in return for guaranteed 5x stones and 5x loids per boss and not having to do 3 runs a day.

Plus, as others have pointed out, this doesn't keep you from doing multiple runs. Use your run for farming, then solo Nether Forest for the devotion, then help someone else out with their farming run or completion run. Boom, there's your 3 runs for the day.
      Last edited by bshallc2010; 08-20-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• this patch is really meant to boost market purchases as that is now the best place to make up for lost rewards from the mp / summoner farming attempts

Comment

• \o>
          ╬
          |/
          respetc other people thinking..

Comment

• 1 MP attempt per day?? That's **** man!!

Comment

• "Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.)."

Why is everyone saying drops from each boss is 5x ?

Comment

• why just VIP get free mount? how with non-VIP?

Comment

• 0_o wo ow let see the new. kill them all !!!!!!!!!!!
                  Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                  Name Char : Surya91
                  Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254727 View Post
                    this patch is really meant to boost market purchases as that is now the best place to make up for lost rewards from the mp / summoner farming attempts
                    You just figuring that out ? Or did you look for the key to the keys in your Wallet ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                      "Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.)."

Why is everyone saying drops from each boss is 5x ?
                      maybe more.
                      1 att = 2 max or 3 max
                      so
                      multiplied by 3 = 6 - 12. 0_o
                      Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                      Name Char : Surya91
                      Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by GraveWolf View Post
                        You just figuring that out ? Or did you look for the key to the keys in your Wallet ?
                        nope ur wife filled me in ;P

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
                          from what i read so far in this thread about this patch....sucks, bad......

1. so vouchers will be cut, nice going r2, after we spend days of collecting those vouchers, just for a laugh, let's cut those down a bit....by 75%, nice touch, i cannot stop laughing (sarcasm)
                          2. one guy around here said this patch was waited for almost 12 months, seriously and the best you can come up with is 1 lousy dungeon? seriously?
                          3. new br system, nice adds more lag....really doesn't help you with nothing, if ur not too lazy u can check ur br by clicking inventory (i'm just saying the obvious, not needed to take it personally)
                          4. 1 mp dungeon, my guess will go nice on legendary stone drops, but will suck at rest of em like 1 normal run (again make it 1 for those lazies out there who can't make all of 3)
                          5. Note: The Blessing Wheel system will remain locked for the time being, but please be patient as it is scheduled to be released soon!....i'm guessing will be released after another 12 months.....anyway amazing patch what can i say

couple quick points I feel I need to respond to
                          1. the vouchers you have on and dont get cut. It is what you earn from your tree and guild blessing.
                          2. do you read at all. you get 3x the rewards for doing just one. I love this idea myself. I run lynch lair and 3 runs takes a long time.
                          3. more lag more lag more lag. come on dude I dont have lag. maybe you should invest in a better computer or better internet service.
                          4. you think that anyone really wants to spend the time to do 3x runs if they dont have to. like hell I want to get the runs done faster. 1x run makes it better. sure it isnt ideal that you have to choose summoner run or regular runs. But deal with it. you gotta chose what you are gona do that day.
                          5. Note : deal with what they do or just quit playing. It is as simple as that. its their game, they can do whatever they want. All I hear is complaining all the time on the forums. sure you have a right to complain but do you really think that R2 cares what you say at all. It is obvious they dont. I have spent a good amount of money on this game and they wouldnt even fix my missed NM summoner chests. but you know what I learned something that day. collect the chests each time they drop.
                          So deal with the changes or just quit playing. R2 will do what they want when they want to do it.

Comment

• 1 mpd run is not good because we would only have 50 summons for key runs. Currently, if you do 3 runs, you get to do 60 summons. That means you lose out on 10 summons. Furthermore, its easier to divide 20 (if you are doing 1 run) or 60 (if you are doing 3 runs) amongst 4 people for key runs. Good luck dividing 50 summons amongst 4 people
                            Are you getting more than 50 skeleton keys a day? If not, then this should not affect you at all.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• the I filled her;P

Comment

• read it again my friend it says 2:00 AM GMT on 21st

Comment

Working...
                                X